Bharat Heavy Electricals Engineering Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Bharat Heavy Electricals Engineering Interview Questions

Interviews at Bharat Heavy Electricals

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Bharat Heavy Electricals in February 2010.

Interview

good working culture. Hiring process is through GATE and interview. I was called for interview in mumbai and I was asked basic questions like tell me about yourself your family and as far as technical is concerned they just asked about transistors and mosfets which are like pretty basic q uestions

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Bharat Heavy Electricals

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Bharat Heavy Electricals.

Interview

Usually a Four member in house Employees along with one Human Resources Development Officer will be in the panel of interviewers. The interview will be very intensive and would test the technical knowledge, aptitude, and group participation are all assessed.

Interview Questions

• Question About Synchronous Motor Starting was the longest topic asked.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Chennai

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bharat Heavy Electricals (Chennai) in February 2012.

Interview

There were two rounds of interview, one was with the HR and the other was a technical round. The technical round was on computer networks and operating systems.Regular questions in the HR round

Anonymous Employee in Nagpur, Maharashtra

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bharat Heavy Electricals (Nagpur, Maharashtra) in January 2011.

Interview

I was campus recruited which last not even 5 mins, mostly it was non technical. They gave me an offer letter the same day of interview Whats your name, where you are from , why do you want to join BHEL. Will you work in Kashmir if posted and all.

Interview Questions

• Whats your name, where you are from , why do you want to join BHEL. Will you work in Kashmir if posted and all.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Pilani

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Bharat Heavy Electricals (Pilani) in November 2011.

Interview

The interview was focused on my research projects, not on coding more on approach to solve technical complexities. Second, they did ask me about the location preferences.

We also had a second round in which there were a few hr type questions as well.

Interview Questions

• What is the most difficult problem that you solved?
      How did you solve it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bharat Heavy Electricals (Hyderabad) in March 2011.

Interview

It was an easy interview. Most of the questions were simple and straight forward. There was a panel of 5 interviewers and each of them were asking questions alternatively. I believe there were 2 HR persons and 3 technical persons.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to join BHEL   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Tiruchchirappalli

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Bharat Heavy Electricals (Tiruchchirappalli) in February 2012.

Interview

Interviewed on the technical aspects of power plant, its equipments, functionality and mfg plants of BHEL in India. Also a bit know how about the current affairs.

Interview Questions

• What is the capacity plan in terms of power generation for India for the session 2013-17 ?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation allowed, fixed salary.

Anonymous Employee in Korba

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bharat Heavy Electricals (Korba) in December 2009.

Interview

bhel conduct its entrance examination test. one who qualify it ,need to go for Personal interview .
    the test consist of two sections (technical and non-tech) having 120 question in each section .

Interview Questions

• tell something about yourself excluding the info u put in the biodata and personal information form.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bharat Heavy Electricals (New Delhi) in October 2010.

Interview

They asked me about my favourite subjects and my previous job experience. They asked about the profile of the company and place of posting .

Interview Questions

• If you are posted in a very remote area, will you be able to survive there....   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bharat Heavy Electricals (Bengaluru) in December 2010.

Interview

BHEL takes entrance test at All India level. If you are having more than 65% throughout academic career then you can apply.

This written test paper is having 250 questions and time limit is 2h30min, paper is having technical(from electronics,electrical,mechanical) as well as aptitude questions.
    After that they will call selected candidates for interview at different places according to candidate's convenience like Mumbai,Calcutta,Delhi,Bangalore etc.

At the time of interview transportation cost is given by company. Other facilities like lunch and tea,coffee are also available.Document verification was also done before interview.

Interview Panel consists five persons.Two technical person, two HR person and one psychologist.
    They start with general questions to make you relax and after that they ask technical questions and in the end they ask questions like why do you want to join this company, expectations from company.
    Usually they interview for 20-30 mins.

Interview Questions

• How do we measure the output voltage and current of generator in power plant?   2 Answers
    • Why do you want to Join BHEL?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.