Birla Sun Life Insurance Content Developer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Birla Sun Life Insurance Content Developer Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

1.0

1 Candidate Interview ReviewBack to all Interviews

Content Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Birla Sun Life Insurance (Mumbai) in February 2015.

Interview

The whole interview process lasted for about 3 hours. It was organized well, despite having many candidates come over. The first round was the technical round. The interviewer (content head) was a friendly lady who made the super-stressed environment calm and comfortable. It was more of a discussion than interview. Very patient and welcomed questions.

The next round was the HR round, which lasted for about 20 mins. The questions were the regular HR questions.

After the HR shortlisting was a test, to be taken at home. I was asked to prepare a presentation on one of their products. They gave me about 3 days to prepare for that. After i submitted the presentation, I was asked to present for the final round with the Head of Business.

After waiting for about a week, I was told that I will not be considered as they cannot match my CTC and it would be better if they could have someone from their own department. I found this a bit fishy, as they definitely didnt need 2 weeks to decide that they couldnt match my expectations.

After about a month, they give me a call again, asking if I;m willing to join. The answer was a clear No.

I suggest, if you are planning to apply here, make sure you get all the salary doubts cleared right at the start. Otherwise, the company seemed okay.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.