BlackBerry Interview Questions

Updated Aug 31, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 739 of over 739 interviews

The latest conversations about Tech India

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waterloo, ON

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BlackBerry (Waterloo, ON) in Aug 2021

Interview

They kept the interview so simple. It was more like an interactive session. They ask about my experience and my motive to select this cybersecurity field. They also ask about my degree project and the journals I published in IEEE.

Interview Questions
  • They asked about my experience in my previous company
    Answer Question

BlackBerry

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at BlackBerry

Interview

Interview process was nice and short. Starts with HR, then two technical rounds and finish with a hiring manager. Overall, it was a great experience and it ended with a job offer.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

BlackBerry

Application

I interviewed at BlackBerry

Interview

The interview started with introductions - the interviewers, what the team works on, and a bit about the team culture. Then there were a couple of fair coding questions (LeetCode style), followed by some time for questions if I had any.

Interview Questions
  • Write up a Java method that will take an int as input and return the applicable Fibonacci sequence number.

BlackBerry

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at BlackBerry in Jun 2021

Interview

There were 3 people present in the interview. The interview was well balanced, with some behavioral and technical questions being asked. Overall, they expect to find someone who has a holistic background.

Interview Questions
  • If you faced a failure, what steps would you take to overcome that setback?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ottawa, ON

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at BlackBerry (Ottawa, ON) in Jun 2021

Interview

I applied for this position through the school's co-op program, 30 mins interview. Two interviewers asked me some non-technique questions and technique questions, not the difficulty, they are very nice interviewers.

Interview Questions
  • the differences between manual test and auto test? they will give a webpage and ask you how you will test it.

BlackBerry

Application

I interviewed at BlackBerry

Interview

Very nice interviewers the asked mainly basic behavioural questions for most of the interview and then 1-2 technical questions. The main questions they asked about were related to my prior job and if I had used technology from their stack before.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

BlackBerry

Application

I interviewed at BlackBerry

Interview

Applied online, got called by a recruiter, scheduled a phone interview. Was asked a few questions about my coursework. Asked a few data validation/data cleaning questions. Ended up getting rejected

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waterloo, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at BlackBerry (Waterloo, ON) in May 2021

Interview

The first round was technical resume screening; the second round included coding, behavior, and technical questions. Then, the recruiter contacted me within a week, saying I am one of the finalists for the round and they would like to initiate a background check and asked me for the details. After waiting for three weeks, the recruiter emailed me, saying the role is currently under hold. They don't know when it'll resume and will contact me by then; Very Unprofessional interview process. Please don't waste your time applying to BlackBerry.

Interview Questions
  • questions based on your resume and an easy coding question on string manipulation

BlackBerry

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at BlackBerry in May 2021

Interview

HR phone screen followed by a 1 hour interview with the hiring manager. HR screen: Described position and a few details about background. Provided information on what to expect for the next interview with the hiring manager. Hiring manager: Very focused on technical questions and no real discussion of my previous work experience or skills. Broken down into two parts. First 30 minutes focused on a wide range of questions on deep learning mechanics. Last 20 - 30 minutes were a coding challenge. Time provided was a bit short but question asked was fair (implement a common machine learning algorithm in python). Overall, the interview process was more focused on detailed mechanics of neural networks than most I've been through. The interviewers were very focused on the technical and coding evaluation but were courteous and I think it was a fair assessment for the type of employee they are looking for.

Interview Questions
  • Q: Why did ReLU activation functions become more popular than sigmoid activation functions?

BlackBerry

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at BlackBerry in May 2021

Interview

I applied through campus recruitment. Got selected for a virtual interview of about 45 minutes in about 2 weeks. Offer on the same day of the interview. Interview was aligned with my course work, previous work experience and asked about Blackberry products.

Interview Questions
  • Customer experience behavioural questions. Some general cybersecurity questions in cryptography, threats, vulnerabilities.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 739 Interviews