BlackRock Interview Questions in London, UK | Glassdoor.co.in

BlackRock Interview Questions in London, UK

Interviews at BlackRock

Summer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at BlackRock (London, England (UK)).

Interview

First a standard Numerical test followed by a hirevue interview which included 5 questions, mostly behavioural questions.

Analyst Client Portfolio Solutions Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BlackRock (London, England (UK)).

Interview

Interview Questions

• The very first step is virtual cover letter. Two questions, you have 3 minutes to prepare and 90 seconds to answer each question. Question 1: Why BlackRock and specifically this division? Question 2: What recent news you have been following and how does it relate to BlackRock?   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at BlackRock (London, England (UK)) in October 2020.

Interview

Just recorded my virtual cover letter, waiting for an answer whether I can move on with the application process. As far as I know the next stage is probably a virtual interview with more questions. the virtual cover letter had only 2 questions, 30 seconds for preparation and 90 seconds for answer, could be recorded once only.

Interview Questions

• 1. why did you choose blackrock and the position
      2. what have you read recently that would influence blackworks performance   1 Answer

Graduate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at BlackRock (London, England (UK)) in October 2020.

Interview

(VIRTUAL COVER LETTER) Hire View Online Platform. 2 questions. Prep time 3 min and recorded response time: 90 seconds. Easy to use and navigate. Practice Questions available. I suggest reading up on BlackRock and the division you applied to so that you do not get blindsided by market knowledge questions.

Interview Questions

• Why Blackrock and why the particular division you are applying to?   1 Answer

Summer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BlackRock (London, England (UK)) in October 2020.

Interview

Virtual Cover Letter with 2 questions. Very basic questions with 90 seconds of preparation time before each question and a practice question at the start. I would advise looking at BlackRock's culture and current events in the news.

Interview Questions

• Why BlackRock?
      What have you been following in the news   1 Answer

Investment Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at BlackRock (London, England (UK)) in October 2020.

Interview

When applying online, you submit your CV and shortly after you need to complete a "virtual cover letter", which is a HireVue-powered short interview with only two questions. You will have 72 hours to complete such "virtual cover letter" from the moment you apply online.

I believe that, if you pass, you will be invited to a virtual interview.

Interview Questions

• 1. Why have you chosen to apply to BlackRock and specifically to this division?   Answer Question
    • 2. Tell us about a recent news that you have read and how it impacts BlackRock. (Note: the news does not need to be about the asset management industry; however, you should be able to describe how it relates to BlackRock.)   Answer Question

Financial Market Advisory Analyst Interview

Application

Interview

After the online application form and CV submission there was a video cover letter. The video cover letter had 2 questions. I was given 3 minutes to prepare and then 1.5 mins to answer. There were 3 practice questions available before the virtual cover letter.

Interview Questions

• Question 1: How does your past experience make you suitable for BlackRock and for the post you applied to?

Question 2: Tell us about something you have been following on the news and how that relates to BlackRock.   Answer Question

Spring Week Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at BlackRock (London, England (UK)) in September 2020.

Interview

it's nice 2 questions though, and describing why you are fit in with the program, enjoy it, and it got limited, but I forgot what how long is it. sorry for that guys

Interview Questions

• you are fit in with the program   1 Answer

Spring Week Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at BlackRock (London, England (UK)) in September 2020.

Interview

The interview consisted of two questions, each question provided 3 minutes preparation time and then there was an allocated time of 1 minute and 30 seconds to answer each question. There were also practice questions you could attempt before starting.

Interview Questions

• Why Blackrock? What is something you have read in the news recently?   Answer Question

Corporate Strategy & Development Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at BlackRock (London, England (UK)) in September 2020.

Interview

They ask the same basic, behavioural questions for each video interview. Only two questions are asked, with 30 seconds to prepare and 1 minute 30 sec to answer the question. Make sure to practice going over your script and smile.

Interview Questions

• Why did you choose your major and how do you believe it will help you in your professional career?
      Why would you be good for the role?
      Why do you think you're a good fit for BlackRock and why did you decide to apply to your division of preference?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.