Bloomberg L.P. Big Data Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Bloomberg L.P. Big Data Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Bloomberg L.P.

Big Data Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bloomberg L.P. (New York, NY (US)) in January 2018.

Interview

Applied through a staffing agency and then they submitted my resume to the recruiter.
Then I was asked to pick up time slots. This process was a phone interview process where they asked me to share my screen through a link

Interview Questions

• 1.design an inorder tree traversal.
    2. Add all the branches and root of all the nodes and sum up the main root node   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Bloomberg L.P.

Big Data Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tel Aviv-Yafo (Israel)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Bloomberg L.P. (Tel Aviv-Yafo (Israel)) in March 2016.

Interview

The first step was a task that was explained by the interviewer over the phone, and was to be completed at home within about 20 minutes and be sent by email for review (the task: remove duplicate consecutive spaces from a string, in-place). The second step was an on-site coding task that was scheduled to take up to 4 hours, but was described by the interviewer as doable in about two hours. I don't remember the specifics of the on-site task, but it had to do with building a very simple file system, where the interface was given.

Interview Questions

• Remove duplicate consecutive spaces from a given string, in-place.
      For example: "Have a nice day" should become "Have a nice day".
      Removal of leading and trailing spaces was not specifically mentioned.   4 Answers

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.