Bloomberg L.P. Interview Questions

Updated Oct 20, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 6,571 of over 6,571.0 interviews

Interviews at Bloomberg L.P.

Positive54%

The latest conversations about Tech India

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

Bloomberg L.P.

Application

I interviewed at Bloomberg L.P.

Interview

First you submit the application, then they invite you for a video interview which has 8 different questions in which you need to record a video of your answer for each response.

Interview Questions
  • What type of working culture/environment do you thrive in? Please provide examples where needed. Watch Response Q2 Please confirm your understanding of the role and tell us what skills you have that will make you successful (please give examples)? Watch Response Q3 Please articulate how this position aligns with your future career aspirations? Where do you see yourself in 5 years time? Watch Response Q4 How does Bloomberg generate revenue and what are the key strengths of the products we sell? Watch Response Q5 Prioritisation is key in Analytics. Let's imagine you have two incoming requests from two separate clients. State the order in which you would respond and the rationale behind your decision. - An analyst mentions the Bank Of England Interest rate that has just been released on the terminal looks wrong - A CEO is downloading historical data into excel but is getting an error message, please assist. Watch Response Q6 What financial news have you read in the past six months that you think would have an impact on the financial markets. How were the markets impacted? Watch Response Q7 Imagine you work in sales at Bloomberg and a long-standing client comes to you and says they are not seeing value for money and wish to remove their terminals. How would you handle this situation? Watch Response Q8 Can you think of a time when you felt someone else was putting pressure on you or asking you to do something you felt was unreasonable? How did you handle this situation?
    Answer Question

Bloomberg L.P.

Application

I interviewed at Bloomberg L.P.

Interview

The interview process was nothing complicated, and it wasn't that difficult either. It consisted of two main parts, one written exam and the other interview. The written exam tested your writing ability as a reporter and your knowledge about current news. The interview was just like any other interview, asks you why you want to work for them, etc.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Bloomberg L.P.

Application

I interviewed at Bloomberg L.P.

Interview

Talked about background and interests, and moved to technical questions, then finished with questions about the company. Overall it took about an hour for the whole thing. Interviewer was nice and helpful.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Bloomberg L.P.

Application

I interviewed at Bloomberg L.P.

Interview

I got in through the launch program and we were promised a phone interview with HR if we attended all the sessions. I did my interview with HR and it was pretty much okay. The questions revolved around my understanding of the company, their products and my understanding of the role I'm applying to.

Interview Questions
  • Tell us about your technical skills and how you applied them in a project
  • Which of Bloomberg's products stand out to you?
  • Why did you choose Bloomberg?
  • Explain what Bloomberg is to someone who doesn't know about the company.

Bloomberg L.P.

Application

I interviewed at Bloomberg L.P.

Interview

There were three different interview stages, as well as a data analytics test. The first interview stage had multiple stages involving monitored testing as well as questions with different employees.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Bloomberg L.P.

Application

I interviewed at Bloomberg L.P.

Interview

Notification to interview via email. First round was a group interview together with around 30 other candidates. The group interview was consisted of self introduction by each of the individual and we were assigned with activities between sub-groups. During the discussion there was interviewer in each sub group to observe. Candidate proceed to next round would be individual interview with three interviewers.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Bloomberg L.P.

Application

I interviewed at Bloomberg L.P.

Interview

I was asked to have an appointment for a video call with a Bloomberg engineer. During the interview process, I was asked an interesting question. I don't think I did very well, and the interviewer didn't give me any useful hints the entire time.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Bloomberg L.P.

Application

I interviewed at Bloomberg L.P.

Interview

I had a phone interview that was 45 min long, then progressed to the super day which had 2 back to back interviews, each being about 45 min long. Overall it was a pretty straightforward process.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Bloomberg L.P. (New York, NY)

Interview

Did the phone interview. It was a simple question the interviewer was very nice and got to the final round. For the final 2 hour interview, the interviewers were very cold and not as nice. I had 2 rounds both consisted of 2 questions. I thought I did okay on the questions but then got the rejections.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Bloomberg L.P.

Application

I interviewed at Bloomberg L.P.

Interview

Open and simple questions; most behavioral questions and some language test such as speaking and typing, Team leader and team manager will both attend the interview. HR also gets to give you some interview advice and feedback.

Interview Questions
  • What's you strength and weakness? How do you see yourself in 5 years?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 6,571 Interviews