Bloomingdale's Senior Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview ReviewBack to all Interviews

Senior Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vasco Da Gama

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Bloomingdale's (Vasco Da Gama) in March 2014.

Interview

Working with your interviewer, you’ll analyze a case study and develop solutions to the client challenge it poses. The case will typically be based on a real BCG project, giving you insight into what it’s like to work here. Often, there are no right or wrong answers; instead, we’re evaluating your thinking process, strategic skills, and ability to make a strong case for your recommendations.
Answering your questions.
This is your chance to ask questions about working at BCG, including your interviewer’s personal experiences. Come prepared. Our interviewers will evaluate your ability to listen and communicate effectively, and whether you present yourself positively and persuasively. We value intellectual curiosity and creative thinking. Sometimes, though, we just want to find out what it would be like to spend a week on the road with you—so it’s best to simply be yourself.

Interview Questions

• Hello Sir/Madam,

Firstly, I would like to thank you for giving me this opportunity to introduce myself in front of you.

My name is Ashok. I'm born and brought up in Chennai.

I have completed B.Sc & M.Sc Statistics at Presidency College in Chennai. I did my schooling at Arignar Anna Government Higher Secondary School in Chennai itself.

I have work experience of 3.5 years as Contract employee from Tata Consultancy Services limited company.

My simplicity and punctuality is my great strength I have a friendly nature.

My weakness is I quickly believe in any to any other person   1 Answer

Negotiation

My simplicity and punctuality is my great strength I have a friendly nature.

My weakness is I quickly believe in any to any other person

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.