Blue Cross and Blue Shield of North Carolina Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Blue Cross and Blue Shield of North Carolina Interview Questions

Interviews at Blue Cross and Blue Shield of North Carolina

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Blue Cross and Blue Shield of North Carolina.

Interview

30-minute phone interview with a recruiter and 30-minute in-person interview on their campus with the department managers. Interviews were about 2 weeks apart and were coordinated by email. Interviews were straightforward with no surprise questions.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Blue Cross and Blue Shield of North Carolina.

Interview

Interview was virtual due to Covid-19. The first interview i didn’t make the first round due to the number of applicants. However i was invited to apply for a second class starting in July. This interview was only 20 minutes and I received my offer a week later. Process was simple and straightforward.

Interview Questions

Interview

Virtual interview due to covid-19 went well, easy to set up, interviewer was polite and very informative. Still felt very personal even though the interview was virtual which was great.

Marketing Writer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Norfolk, VA (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Blue Cross and Blue Shield of North Carolina (Norfolk, VA (US)).

Interview

2day process, 20 min interview. I received an email saying I would need to do an interview within 3 days. Interview consisted of behavioral problem solving questions. Received offer two days later.

Interview Questions

• tell me about a time you worked in a group with members who don't get along.   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Durham, NC (US)

Interview

It consisted of several interviews on the same day. It consisted of several interviews on the same day. It consisted of several interviews on the same day. It consisted of several interviews on the same day.

Rotational Development Program Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Durham, NC (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Blue Cross and Blue Shield of North Carolina (Durham, NC (US)) in October 2019.

Interview

I interviewed for the data division. There were three parts to the interview. The first was mainly on project and work experience, and going a bit into the specifics of the data analyses I've done. The second part was an analytical exercise using BCBSNC data that they provide. The last part was behavioral. They also did a tour of their campus afterwards, which was really nice.

Interview Questions

• Talk about a time in your previous internship where you had to collaborate with another team at your company.   Answer Question

Rotational Development Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Durham, NC (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Blue Cross and Blue Shield of North Carolina (Durham, NC (US)) in September 2019.

Interview

Applied online, and then phone interview with HR . Phone interview took about 30 mins Asked behavioral questions only, (background work experience, challenges in previous work, teamwork experience) and explained what is rotation program, and asked which department are you interested in.

Technical Service Owner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Durham, NC (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Blue Cross and Blue Shield of North Carolina (Durham, NC (US)) in July 2019.

Interview

Applied online, was invited to select an interview slot from some five dates, and arrived at the campus to interview a series of managers in a tiny room on the first floor. Had a quick tour of one floor of the office with its the open floor plan, which brought to mind Sartre's famous quote that "Hell is other people". After an afternoon of interviews and a "thank you" note to each interviewer, I heard....absolutely nothing. Crickets. Simply rude.

Interview Questions

• A number of typical behavioral questions along with some technical discussion of past projects.   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Blue Cross and Blue Shield of North Carolina.

Interview

Behavioral Interview questions and lots of questions about operating systems I am familiar with. Also questions about my knowledge of health care industry. Wanted to know why I want to work at BCBSNC

Analytics Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Durham, NC (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Blue Cross and Blue Shield of North Carolina (Durham, NC (US)) in May 2019.

Interview

I applied directly on the BCBSNC website and was contacted by an internal recruiter about 1 month afterward. By the time I was contacted I had received an offer from another company. I wanted to at least entertain working at BCBSNC since the company supposedly was a good place to work. Judging from my recruitment and interview experience, I was relieved to not move forward. After going through a series of phone screen interviews with HR and the hiring manager, I was finally scheduled for a 4 hour onsite marathon of interviews with potential co-workers. I was shown around the Durham campus, given details about benefits, and even complimented on my work history during the interviews. All this was apparently a charade because I was never offered a position. I was told they were moving forward with someone else but I kept seeing the position posted month after month. Overall, it just seemed like a huge bureaucratic nightmare, especially considering it took a total of 7 different interviews to be told "no." Thankfully I have since accepted a fulfilling position at a well-organized firm with straightforward and competent people.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.