Cover image for Blue Cross and Blue Shield of North Carolina

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

Blue Cross and Blue Shield of North Carolina Interview Questions

Updated 22 Dec 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 179 of over 179 interviews

Recruiter10%
Recruitment Agency8%
HardAverageEasy

Blue Cross and Blue Shield of North Carolina

Application

I interviewed at Blue Cross and Blue Shield of North Carolina

Interview

Great interview, the interview was virtual so make sure you are looking your best. The interview was about an hour long. You find out if you got the job or not in about a week.

Interview Questions
  • Why is our company suitable for you?
    Answer Question

Blue Cross and Blue Shield of North Carolina

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Blue Cross and Blue Shield of North Carolina in Sept 2022

Interview

Timely invitation to interview and quick responses. All contact was via email to arrange. Phone interview screen with hiring manager provided a good overview of the position and expectations. Notified of decision quickly.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Blue Cross and Blue Shield of North Carolina

Application

I interviewed at Blue Cross and Blue Shield of North Carolina

Interview

The interview was very normal, the interviewer did not ask any questions out of ordinary. Also It was remote via zoom software. I has interview with 4 people, 2 in each meeting ..

Interview Questions
  • How would you ensure that the company's security programs are in line with state and federal security laws?

Blue Cross and Blue Shield of North Carolina

Application

I interviewed at Blue Cross and Blue Shield of North Carolina

Interview

They use STAR interviewing so you need be able to think of specific scenarios, the task assigned, the actual action you took, and result/outcome. The interviewers were all very nice.

Interview Questions
  • Describe a time when you had to ask a lot of questions to understand the client's problem or needs.

Blue Cross and Blue Shield of North Carolina

Application

I interviewed at Blue Cross and Blue Shield of North Carolina

Interview

Interviewed with three people all at separate times. All phone screening, nothing in person as they are remote working. Good communication about interview process. Seems to take a long time to get through the HR process

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plano, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Blue Cross and Blue Shield of North Carolina (Plano, TX) in Feb 2022

Interview

Multi round process with lots of waiting in between. Spoke with recruiting managers, then technical interview with panel interviewers, then again with HR. Also had to coordinate with getting references to contact BCBS. Then went dark for weeks until I got a final update.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Durham, NC

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Blue Cross and Blue Shield of North Carolina (Durham, NC)

Interview

There were two interviews scheduled in the same day. It was a relaxed remote interview with a total of 3 people (2 in the first interview, 1 in the other). Background and drug testing required. Drug testing had 3 hour wait time. The process was simple.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Dallas-Fort Worth

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Blue Cross and Blue Shield of North Carolina (Dallas-Fort Worth) in Jan 2022

Interview

Great experience panel interview. Asked SDLC questions and how to handle project related work. Very engaged and wanted a lot of examples on day to day project management work examples.

Interview Questions
  • What is your strengths and weaknesses in project related work

Blue Cross and Blue Shield of North Carolina

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Blue Cross and Blue Shield of North Carolina in Jan 2022

Interview

Had 2 interviews which went well but never heard back in any direction It would be nice to have let me Know they went elsewhere so I could have moved on quicker instead of waiting to hear

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Durham, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 months. I interviewed at Blue Cross and Blue Shield of North Carolina (Durham, NC) in Dec 2021

Interview

Process took about 3 months due to COVID and holidays. -1st Step-30 min prescreen with hiring manager -2nd Step-1 hour virtual interview with panel of managers in the Department -3rd Step-30 min virtual interview with Vice President of Department -4th Step-Offer Process was long but very formal and necessary for the role. All managers, including the VP were very knowledgeable, transparent and expressed lots of interest in the culture and future of BCBS.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to work for BCBS of NC? What are some projects you worked on and how did you accomplish them? What is one of your greatest achievements? What are your future goals?
2 people found this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 179 Interviews

Popular Careers with Blue Cross and Blue Shield of North Carolina Job Seekers

JobsSalariesInterviews

Work at Blue Cross and Blue Shield of North Carolina? Share Your Experiences

Blue Cross and Blue Shield of North Carolina logo

Blue Cross and Blue Shield of North Carolina Photos

+ Add Photo
Blue Cross and Blue Shield of North Carolina photo of: Posing with props! Our cultural Values are how we show up each day to deliver on our Purpose to make health care better for all.
Blue Cross and Blue Shield of North Carolina photo of: Showing some team spirit during a virtual meeting!
Blue Cross and Blue Shield of North Carolina photo of: Showing off our cultural Values and her work from home setup
Blue Cross and Blue Shield of North Carolina photo of: Blue Cross NCer showing off his work from home setup
Blue Cross and Blue Shield of North Carolina photo of: Happy 80's day! We love our annual Spirit Week
Blue Cross and Blue Shield of North Carolina photo of: Working from home means lunchtime walks with our furry coworkers
Blue Cross and Blue Shield of North Carolina photo of: Welcoming our Fayetteville, NC team to our annual Spirit Week!

Blue Cross and Blue Shield of North Carolina Job Seekers Also Viewed