Blue Cross and Blue Shield of North Carolina Interview Questions

Updated Oct 25, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 164 of over 164 interviews

Recruiter10%
Recruitment Agency8%
HardAverageEasy

Blue Cross and Blue Shield of North Carolina

Application

I interviewed at Blue Cross and Blue Shield of North Carolina

Interview

The process was relatively simple. Only had one onsite interview, and got a call back in a few weeks. Talked some about some of the work that you will be doing there, asked a few questions about yourself, and what you would do in certain scenarios. No coding questions.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about yourself? Why do you want to work here? Who is someone you looked up to and why ?
    Answer Question

Blue Cross and Blue Shield of North Carolina

Application

I interviewed at Blue Cross and Blue Shield of North Carolina

Interview

Enjoyed the interview process. Began with a fifteen minute informal phone interview with someone in the grad program. Then in person at the campus, around 30 minutes, situation based questions,

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Blue Cross and Blue Shield of North Carolina

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Blue Cross and Blue Shield of North Carolina

Interview

I imagine this could be a good place to work for but the interview experience was one of the poorer ones I have had. They require 5 references in the initial step. Your references must complete an online form before you have even had the first interview. If they do not extend an offer, you have to 1) tell your references that you did not get the job and 2) ask them for another reference. This is very frustrating if you have C-Suite level professional references. If I could redo things, I would have declined to interview for this reason alone. Not only that, the experience is quite lengthy yet they still will just send a form email at the end of the process.

Interview Questions
  • Basic behavioral questions. All 6 interviewers asked me to walk them through my resume, which was disappointing.

Blue Cross and Blue Shield of North Carolina

Application

I interviewed at Blue Cross and Blue Shield of North Carolina

Interview

This was a first round interview with a Human Resources rep at the BCBS offices. We spoke by phone and then met for about an hour. Went over job along with company benefits

Interview Questions
  • Basic questions about past jobs and responsibilities

Blue Cross and Blue Shield of North Carolina

Application

I interviewed at Blue Cross and Blue Shield of North Carolina

Interview

I first had a phone interview with one of the internship coordinators and was then asked for an in-person interview with the manager of the department I was interviewing for.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Blue Cross and Blue Shield of North Carolina (Raleigh, NC) in Mar 2021

Interview

Was there only one client round..asked some random questions on all the concepts and rejected them finally. The interviewers didn't sound really interested to take the interview. The interview lasted only for 30 mins. No coding test, Only theoretical and Implementation related questions and brush up on the related topics.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Blue Cross and Blue Shield of North Carolina

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Blue Cross and Blue Shield of North Carolina

Interview

One phone interview, followed by an onsite interview. Asked behavioral questions about my resume. Additionally, they asked about how I would design a company for a given product. Overall, no complaints.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Blue Cross and Blue Shield of North Carolina

Application

I interviewed at Blue Cross and Blue Shield of North Carolina

Interview

It went smoothly and they asked questions related to projects I've been a part of, how they went, etc. Questions were mostly the generic questions you typically get like describe yourself, how do you work in a team, who will you ask when you need help, stuff like that.

Interview Questions
  • What was a project that didn't go the way you would like it to?

Anonymous Employee in Durham, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Blue Cross and Blue Shield of North Carolina (Durham, NC)

Interview

Interviews with Senior Auditor, Audit Manager and Director of Audit. Generic questions, used STAR method. Senior Auditor asked more detailed questions almost like sizing you up. Director was most efficient but also put you at ease hoping you let down your guard.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Blue Cross and Blue Shield of North Carolina

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Blue Cross and Blue Shield of North Carolina

Interview

It was a question format and was conducted over the phone. The interview process started with a 15 minute phone interview process. It was a great experience and I would apply to this company again.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 164 Interviews