Blue Cross and Blue Shield of North Carolina Interview Questions

Updated 24 Mar 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 160 of over 160 interviews

Recruitment Agency8%
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Blue Cross and Blue Shield of North Carolina

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Blue Cross and Blue Shield of North Carolina (Raleigh, NC) in Mar 2021

Interview

Was there only one client round..asked some random questions on all the concepts and rejected them finally. The interviewers didn't sound really interested to take the interview. The interview lasted only for 30 mins. No coding test, Only theoretical and Implementation related questions and brush up on the related topics.

Interview Questions
  • Basic Questions about java REST API Implementation.
    Answer Question

Blue Cross and Blue Shield of North Carolina

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Blue Cross and Blue Shield of North Carolina

Interview

One phone interview, followed by an onsite interview. Asked behavioral questions about my resume. Additionally, they asked about how I would design a company for a given product. Overall, no complaints.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Blue Cross and Blue Shield of North Carolina

Application

I interviewed at Blue Cross and Blue Shield of North Carolina

Interview

It went smoothly and they asked questions related to projects I've been a part of, how they went, etc. Questions were mostly the generic questions you typically get like describe yourself, how do you work in a team, who will you ask when you need help, stuff like that.

Interview Questions
  • What was a project that didn't go the way you would like it to?

Anonymous Employee in Durham, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Blue Cross and Blue Shield of North Carolina (Durham, NC)

Interview

Interviews with Senior Auditor, Audit Manager and Director of Audit. Generic questions, used STAR method. Senior Auditor asked more detailed questions almost like sizing you up. Director was most efficient but also put you at ease hoping you let down your guard.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Application

Interview

It was a question format and was conducted over the phone. The interview process started with a 15 minute phone interview process. It was a great experience and I would apply to this company again.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Blue Cross and Blue Shield of North Carolina

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Blue Cross and Blue Shield of North Carolina

Interview

I had a two round interview process with the strategy and innovation team. Applicants were mostly grad students including MHA's and MBA's. This was one of the most nontraditional interviews I've ever had-questions were designed to test your way of thinking

Interview Questions
  • Some unusual questions such as, "How would you improve snow tires?"
1 person found this interview helpful

Blue Cross and Blue Shield of North Carolina

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Blue Cross and Blue Shield of North Carolina

Interview

I was contacted for an interview and went in for an interview. I was interviewed by 2 people at the same time. Both asked me shared questions and questions of their own.

Interview Questions
  • What was a project you were a part of that worked out the way you wanted?
1 person found this interview helpful

Blue Cross and Blue Shield of North Carolina

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Blue Cross and Blue Shield of North Carolina

Interview

The interview process is broken into 3 steps: screening, round 1, and round 2. The screeening process will just be a review of the candidate's resume. The 2 follwowing interview rounds will be approximately 30mins each.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to work at Blue Cross

Blue Cross and Blue Shield of North Carolina

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Blue Cross and Blue Shield of North Carolina in Nov 2020

Interview

The interview process was smooth and went well. Despite interviewing for a technical role, there were no technical questions. Both interviews focused on behavioral situations. Be prepared to speak through your resume and experiences at length. Emphasize how BCBS's mission and vision align with that of your own .

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time when you had a project go terribly wrong - how did you fix it?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

Application

I interviewed at Blue Cross and Blue Shield of North Carolina (Raleigh, NC) in Oct 2020

Interview

There was first a phone interview which discussed personal characteristics and next there was a facetime interview which talked about more job-related qualifications. Overall a concise interview process that lasted the length of two weeks.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 160 Interviews