Blue Cross and Blue Shield of North Carolina Interview Questions

Updated Jun 23, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 173 of over 173 interviews

Recruitment Agency9%
HardAverageEasy

Featured Interview

Blue Cross and Blue Shield of North Carolina

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Blue Cross and Blue Shield of North Carolina

Interview

There were two interviews scheduled in the same day. It was a relaxed remote interview with a total of 3 people (2 in the first interview, 1 in the other). Background and drug testing required. Drug testing had 3 hour wait time. The process was simple.

Interview Questions
  • What skills do you offer?
    Answer Question

Blue Cross and Blue Shield of North Carolina

Application

I interviewed at Blue Cross and Blue Shield of North Carolina

Interview

The interview was very normal, the interviewer did not ask any questions out of ordinary. Also It was remote via zoom software. I has interview with 4 people, 2 in each meeting ..

Interview Questions
  • How would you ensure that the company's security programs are in line with state and federal security laws?

Blue Cross and Blue Shield of North Carolina

Application

I interviewed at Blue Cross and Blue Shield of North Carolina

Interview

They use STAR interviewing so you need be able to think of specific scenarios, the task assigned, the actual action you took, and result/outcome. The interviewers were all very nice.

Interview Questions
  • Describe a time when you had to ask a lot of questions to understand the client's problem or needs.

Blue Cross and Blue Shield of North Carolina

Application

I interviewed at Blue Cross and Blue Shield of North Carolina

Interview

Interviewed with three people all at separate times. All phone screening, nothing in person as they are remote working. Good communication about interview process. Seems to take a long time to get through the HR process

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Blue Cross and Blue Shield of North Carolina

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Blue Cross and Blue Shield of North Carolina in Feb 2022

Interview

Multi round process with lots of waiting in between. Spoke with recruiting managers, then technical interview with panel interviewers, then again with HR. Also had to coordinate with getting references to contact BCBS. Then went dark for weeks until I got a final update.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Blue Cross and Blue Shield of North Carolina

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Blue Cross and Blue Shield of North Carolina in Dec 2021

Interview

Applied online via company website. Within 4 days, was notified that I would have an introductory interview. Approximately 2 weeks later, a recruiter scheduled the discussion with the hiring manager. Interviewer was professional, friendly, and very efficient - covered lots of info in a short time. While I did not receive the offer, I was very impressed with the org and interview process.

Interview Questions
  • Requested additional details about my experience relevant to the role. Did not ask the typical "tell me about a time when..."

Blue Cross and Blue Shield of North Carolina

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 months. I interviewed at Blue Cross and Blue Shield of North Carolina in Dec 2021

Interview

Process took about 3 months due to COVID and holidays. -1st Step-30 min prescreen with hiring manager -2nd Step-1 hour virtual interview with panel of managers in the Department -3rd Step-30 min virtual interview with Vice President of Department -4th Step-Offer Process was long but very formal and necessary for the role. All managers, including the VP were very knowledgeable, transparent and expressed lots of interest in the culture and future of BCBS.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to work for BCBS of NC? What are some projects you worked on and how did you accomplish them? What is one of your greatest achievements? What are your future goals?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Durham, NC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Blue Cross and Blue Shield of North Carolina (Durham, NC) in Nov 2021

Interview

1. Applied online 2. 30 minutes virtual interview about the behavior 3. Another 30 minutes virtual interview about the behavior Questions: Why BCBSNC, Introduce yourself, Tell me about a time when..., 3-5 yrs career goals. The whole process took me a long time because it was the hiring season. Although the interview is not hard, which is mainly behaviors, the positions of it are not much, so it is not easy to get the offer.

Interview Questions
  • Why BCBSNC, Introduce yourself, Tell me about a time when..., 3-5 yrs career goals.

Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX

Application

I interviewed at Blue Cross and Blue Shield of North Carolina (Plano, TX)

Interview

The process was relatively simple. Only had one onsite interview, and got a call back in a few weeks. Talked some about some of the work that you will be doing there, asked a few questions about yourself, and what you would do in certain scenarios. No coding questions.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about yourself? Why do you want to work here? Who is someone you looked up to and why ?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Durham, NC

Application

I interviewed at Blue Cross and Blue Shield of North Carolina (Durham, NC)

Interview

Enjoyed the interview process. Began with a fifteen minute informal phone interview with someone in the grad program. Then in person at the campus, around 30 minutes, situation based questions,

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 173 Interviews