Blue Sky Studios Executive Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Blue Sky Studios Executive Assistant Interview Questions

Interviews at Blue Sky Studios

2.5

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greenwich, CT (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Blue Sky Studios (Greenwich, CT (US)) in February 2018.

Interview

HR contacted me and gave me an over-the-phone interview. After that, I was asked to come for an in-person interview. After the in-person interview, I was assured I would be contact when a decision was made, but HR never reached out.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Blue Sky Studios

Executive Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Blue Sky Studios.

Interview

I was sought out on LinkedIn by the Recruiter for Blue Sky Studios and I went in for an interview for the executive assistant position. My interview included the recruiter that had sought me out, as well as a senior recruiter as well. They were both very nice and the interview lasted about 30 minutes. they asked me pretty basic questions like, why do you want to work here, what do you do at your current job, etc. After the whole thing ended and I went home, a couple of days later the recruiter emailed me back and said they went with someone else but wanted to keep my name for future positions and even suggested a position that she said might be a great fit for me. I loved that the recruited followed up with me and didn't just leave me out to dry without an answer or anything.

Interview Questions

• There wasn't anything difficult or unexpected about this interview.   Answer Question

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greenwich, CT (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Blue Sky Studios (Greenwich, CT (US)) in January 2013.

Interview

Answered an ad on a job board. HR emailed me for an interview. Went for an interview and was contacted 2 months later to say the job was filled.

Interview Questions

• There were none. I am a little older than they expected and as a result my interview was, shall we say, a bit shorter and less enthusiastic   Answer Question
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.