Blue Sky Studios Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Blue Sky Studios Interview Questions

Interviews at Blue Sky Studios

Production Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greenwich, CT (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Blue Sky Studios (Greenwich, CT (US)) in October 2017.

Interview

Some technical questions, some follow up questions that were behavior. A lot of it was asking about my portfolio work. The interviewer was very kind and wanted to know about me.

Production Engineering Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Blue Sky Studios in February 2017.

Interview

I applied according to instructions on Blue Sky's internship site—sending a CV, cover letter to the internship recruiting team in early February, for the summer internship starting in June.

I was contacted by email by a recruiting coordinator in late-February, who set up a phone interview with two engineers on the Production Technology team. The interview was about 30 minutes long, discussing my demo reel, background, and some technical questions.

Interview Questions

• If you had more time to work on this project (a project on my demo reel), what would you improve on?   Answer Question

Lighting Artist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greenwich, CT (US)

Application

I interviewed at Blue Sky Studios (Greenwich, CT (US)) in January 2012.

Interview

i applied to there site den dey mailed me back and den we hade a phone interview....and then they called me to visit there company

Interview Questions

• what would you do if u give you work and would not pay you...   Answer Question

Stereo Compositor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Blue Sky Studios in April 2016.

Interview

Applied online for the artistic internship as a lighting/compositing artist. Said I was interested in stereocompositing as well. Ended up with a second interview after about a week, ended up having no offer in the end.

Character Simulation Technical Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greenwich, CT (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Blue Sky Studios (Greenwich, CT (US)) in July 2012.

Interview

I heard about the opportunity through a friend who was interning there and applied through him as a referral. Got an recruiter screening and then a phone interview all of this in two days. Was called in for an in-person interview after a week.

Interview Questions

• Q. the most challenge task that i have had in my projects and previous jobs?   1 Answer

PA Interview Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Blue Sky Studios.

Interview

Was referred in from a friend who was working at the studio, and got an email back within two hours! Recruitment was very prompt with communications, and I was very impressed. I had the interview in August 2013, and I felt very good about it. I was told to expect to hear back about the position within a week or two. Two months later now and I never heard back from them. I tried to keep in touch and inquire about the position, but nothing. Strange, because I've heard great things about the recruitment team there. Oh well.

Interview Questions

• What five adjectives would you use to describe yourself?   Answer Question

Production Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Blue Sky Studios (Atlanta, GA (US)) in March 2019.

Interview

It was an on call interview with 5 other people from the studio. It was hard to make out what they were saying at times, or who was talking because I couldn't see them and they couldnt see me. A lot of what went wrong was because of that.

Interview Questions

• Why do you like production management? What were some challenges you faced in the last few years? tell us more about your recent projects? What is your favorite movie   Answer Question