Blue Sky Studios Production Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Blue Sky Studios Production Assistant Interview Questions

Interviews at Blue Sky Studios

3.3

Production Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Blue Sky Studios (Atlanta, GA (US)) in March 2019.

Interview

It was an on call interview with 5 other people from the studio. It was hard to make out what they were saying at times, or who was talking because I couldn't see them and they couldnt see me. A lot of what went wrong was because of that.

Interview Questions

• Why do you like production management? What were some challenges you faced in the last few years? tell us more about your recent projects? What is your favorite movie   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Blue Sky Studios

Production Assistant Interview

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Blue Sky Studios in January 2018.

Interview

I applied online and got an email from HR about scheduling a phone interview about a week later. A few days after the phone interview I got an email about an in person interview. Communication with HR was slow but I ended up meeting with 5 different departments during a 3 hour interview. They took me on a tour and everyone was nice. They seemed interested. I sent a follow up email after each interview and waited for them to give me a definitive answer. They said they would get back to me after 3 business days but I never heard. I emailed them and they said they were going with other candidates.

I read reviews on here saying that people were ghosted after their interview. Sadly that was my experience. My advice is to apply, but don’t hold your breath for a response. Overall it was a frustrating experience and I’m disappointed that they didn’t have the decency to reach out and follow up.

Production Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greenwich, CT (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Blue Sky Studios (Greenwich, CT (US)) in July 2016.

Interview

First interview is over the phone. The interview lasted about thirty minutes with basic interview questions asked. The interviewer was very nice and just wanted to know about my previous work experience as well as some questions about myself and my personality. Some questions were easy to answer, others were more open ended and required me to think about how to answer

Interview Questions

• What were some of the tasks that you had to do in previous jobs?   Answer Question
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.