Boeing Human Resources Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Boeing Human Resources Interview Questions

Interviews at Boeing

3.2

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mayaguez, PR (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Boeing (Mayaguez, PR (US)) in October 2016.

Interview

The interview process consisted of a group panel style interview (about three officials present) each asking a set of pertinent questions about your professional, educational and leadership experiences. They mostly focus on how you handle situations presented during the time you held those positions outlined in your resume.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about this professional experience
    Tell me about a time you had a difficult task you had to overcome, and how you did it
    Tell me why you chose Boeing
    Tell me about something you had to improve, and how you did it   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Boeing

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mesa, AZ (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Boeing (Mesa, AZ (US)) in March 2018.

Interview

The worst interview process I have ever experienced. The recruiter knew almost nothing about the hiring process, never responded to my follow up emails, I felt totally ignored and after 3 months of my in person interview I finally got a rejection email.

Interview Questions

• Do you have experience in retirement plans?   2 Answers

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Boeing (Seattle, WA (US)).

Interview

The interview was a structured interview interview process. There were eight to ten questions asked. Most of the questions followed the same pattern of asking about a situation, what I did, and the outcome or result of what I did. The length of the interview was about an hour. estions. A few interviewers. Held in a conference room.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had to resolve an issue between two employees. What was the situation? What did you do? What was the outcome?   Answer Question

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Huntington Beach, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at Boeing (Huntington Beach, CA (US)) in September 2016.

Interview

Very Structured, canned questions that don't make sense. Regardless of how much experience and education you have, HR Management continues to hire external so they can push out everyone with pensions, then they will not even contact you to tell you that you weren't selected, when you ask for feedback they will not respond.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time you....   1 Answer

Human Resources Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Boeing in February 2017.

Interview

Very structured panel interview. All interviewers are typing on computers and will ask mostly behavioral questions. They use STAR answering format and will score your answers according to how well you answer in STAR format.

Interview Questions

• Why Boeing?
      Behavioral questions around data use, teamwork, goals.   Answer Question

Human Resources Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Boeing.

Interview

A set of 8 or so questions, which were pre-set and the interviewers were not allowed to deviate from. Must be answered in STAR format (situation, task, action, result).

Human Resources Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Boeing in February 2015.

Interview

4 behavioral questions that focused on leadership, accountability, results, and communication. There were two people asking questions. Overall standard for the industry and not widely divergent from other Fortune 500 companies but they did ask for placement preferences during the interview instead of later or at a separate time.

Interview Questions

• Where do you want to be placed this summer and why?   1 Answer

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Employee in Renton, WA (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Boeing (Renton, WA (US)) in March 2013.

Interview

Over the phone for contractor using the start method to ask 5 basic questions of remember a time or what would you do with this type of situation. More want to know your thinking process, strategy.

Interview Questions

• Star behavior. Just make sure to practice before hand the Situation, Task, Action, Result   Answer Question

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Boeing (Seattle, WA (US)) in October 2015.

Interview

They use the STAR Behavioral Method to interview. Make sure that you have at least 3 scenarios down in case you blank out. You never know which STAR question they're going to ask. There is one to two person interviewing and one is typing down what you say. Be confident and if you really want the opportunity, they can see it and feel it. Have the attitude that you're going to do whatever it takes to succeed. Do your research on the company and throw a few facts out there to impress them.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a difficult situation you had at work and how did you dealt with it?   1 Answer

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Boeing (Seattle, WA (US)) in September 2014.

Interview

I applied to an online job board through my university and their website, and they set up an interview with me the following week. Two interviewers asked me questions for 45 minutes. 2 days later I received an e-mail scheduling a 2nd round phone interview with a different interviewer for the following week. 4 weeks later they called me with an offer.

Good: friendly and fair recruiters
    Bad: 4 week turnaround time is long

Interview Questions

I received an offer from a different company that I preferred.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.