Boeing Interview Questions in India | Glassdoor.co.in

Boeing Interview Questions in India

Interviews at Boeing

2.7

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Boeing.

Interview

Structured Interview- behavioural questions. Nothing related to your skill and experience. There 10 questions. Few are about team player and few are about managing stress in work. Few questions are about managing failures.

Sr. HR Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ahmedabad

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Boeing (Ahmedabad) in October 2020.

Interview

It took time more than 2 months.
    1.Recruiter calls take your 30 minutes interview on call and then dont respond and then after 2-3 weeks he contacts again and ask if he can schedule interview with his senior again after 1 week that inteview got scheduled.
    2.The senior manager HR took interview for 60 minutes and told that we will be updating you in a day or two .
    3.Again Recruiter stopped responding even i stopped asking for status.
    4.Recruiter connects again and tells that profile is shortlisted and need to give one more detailed interview with senior manager which was around 45 mins.
    5.Recruiter-Only formality is pending to have a discussion with Director .
    6.Discussion with director happened after 20 days in the office and that lasted more than a hour.
    7.Another week gone and senior manager calls and ask for time till Monday as there some approval pending and we are going with your profile for sure.
    8.Another week gone then Manager asked for 2 more days and then he had guts to ask that even after wasting this much of time "are you ok with this"

I was on bed rest hence i entertained these guys since i was in no hurry to join somewhere but how unprofessional is this ..they are not professional with a HR then i dont know what other profiles have to go through.

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

Written + technical + behavior + Hr
    They took 5 round interview 3 round only technical questions,ask so much about your project, ask one about programming languages
    And also ask about your innovation.

Application Developer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Boeing.

Interview

1 HR round.
    Basic oop concepts and puzzles. Also based on CV. General HR questions where they try and confuse you. It was my first time so I ended up panicking a lot and didn't answer much.

Software Developer Interview

Interview

One of the most unorganised interview processes I have seen. After an initial discussion on call, the contact person shares her number via mail. The number is invalid. After a followup mail, the contact person shares another invalid number. Finally the third time I get the right number but on the day of the interview, despite calling 4 times in an interval of 2hrs, the contact person refuses to pick up. In the campus, I am sent from one floor to another due to confusion at security desk as contact person is unreachable. Finally after waiting for half an hour, the interview is done and one week later they call for salary negotiation. Despite me having set my expectations upfront before face to face interview, they decided to offer a much lower pay and when I refused, the person on the other end started getting angry. This is a classic case of shifting the blame. The person did not allow me to speak and called me unprofessional because I refused to accept a lower pay (than my current salary) inspite of setting my expectations before the interview.

Interview Questions

• Questions related to project and programming language constructs.   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Boeing.

Interview

Star format based interview. They wanted to know about my skills through my work experience. The round was for about an hour. They were very helpful during the whole process. Overall a positive experience.

Interview Questions

• Few questions basis star format, inclusive of technical details for about an hour   Answer Question

Front Desk Agent Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Boeing.

Interview

well good overall i think i need to prepare for the interview i went on without preparing.
    so if an one wanted to attend this go for it its the easiest interview

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Boeing.

Interview

One telephonic round + One structural round + HR round. Basic Java interview questions Oops and Java 8 questions.Spring Framework related questions.Design questions and your current project details and few UI framework related questions

Project Manager Interview

Interview

Applied online and got selected a telephonic interview with the hiring manager. Based on this interview a F2F interview was scheduled at Boeing office.
    Boeing uses a structured interview process known as STAR (Situation, Task, Action, Result). The interview lasted for a little more than 30 mins and a lot of behavioural and questions on previous work were asked.

Interview Questions

• Which kinds of project management tools have you used in the past?   Answer Question

Junior, Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Boeing (Bengaluru) in January 2020.

Interview

I applied through their carrier site for .net software engineer position and received a mail to complete a MCQ based test on hackerearth, have completed that and received call from HR after 3 weeks , she asked me why you want to switch to bangalore because i am delhite, and my current ctc and since i have switched somewhere recently but looking for better package but than hr asked me will you accept the same since you recently switched ,than i said no and told my expected ctc, she said we cant sure you for exact figure rightnow.I said ok and scheduled my first telephonic 3 days but i asked to drop a mail for the same she said for first round i cant drop mail, but dont worry it is scheduled.Than i prepared for 3 days but i haven't received the call, i tried to reach her but unfortunately you cant call them because you dont have extensions for their contact No., after 2 days i again got a call then said sorry for that, actually panel was not available so she said iam scheduling it after 2 days,again i said to drop a mail atleast, she denied and said sorry i cant drop mail for first round.BUT again that same thing happened i didn't received the call on interview day.I again got a call from different Hr and said actually that HR went on leave and panel was not available.So she scheduled my interview after 3 days and at the interview time i still didn't received the call so i have call Hr this time i got connected and she said give me a minute and than interviewer called me after half an hour and than finally was able to give my first round.It was Good since only basic questions from .net,OOPS,c# ,it went around 20 mins.I received a call from Another HR for next round after 2 days for webex interview which was STAR based and on the morning itself got a call the interview is rescheduled after lunch since panel is not available.I gave interview at
     that time, there were 3 people in panel.It was gone well.But haven't heard from them any feedback or anything even after 3 months,their contact numbers are unreachable and on their carriersite it is still showing status -Under consideration.Don't know what they were looking for but interview experience was really pathetic.

Interview Questions

• C#,OOPS,interface,abstraction,inheritance,value type,reference type,boxing-unboxing   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.