Boeing Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

2.8

1. Featured Interview

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Boeing (Bengaluru) in July 2019.

Interview

The interview process(C++) was total of 2 round technical/structured and 2 round of HR discussion over 2 weeks of time. Technical round was fairly easy for anyone working in C/C++, data structure etc. Structured round was bit difficult, because they were trying to grill from every side possible(Read about structured interview, if you dont know). After a week , I was contacted by HR again that I have cleared the rounds and then salary discussion and other things(why I want to leave the company etc.)

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Boeing.

Interview

Applied online and got contacted to fill out a survey. Soon after, I was scheduled for an onsite interview. The interview questions were pretty easy. Mostly STAR format behavioral questions with a few questions about OOP and operating systems. Interviewers were nice, and the interview wasn't too long.

Electrician Interview

Interview

Two 4 hour cross testings. Then 30min phone interview. Then many emails. Offer. . . . .

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Interview Questions

• Are you ready to relocate to WA?   1 Answer

Data Scientist Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Boeing.

Interview

Just one round which is a blend of behavioral, coding as well as technical deep dive. It was an in-person interview on campus which I got through a career fair. I liked my overall experience and would recommend to people.

Manufacturing Associate Interview

Interview

I went to the huntington beach facility. Took me long time to find Human Resources. Once there was led to believe they don’t directly hire for positions although they were very nice about telling me to ccome back another day.

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Boeing.

Interview

Mainly technical interview. Just asked about my experience in general and then about my experience with certain design software they use. Also asked about steps I take when designing parts.

Interview Questions

• What is your level of experience with NX on a scale of 1 -10?   Answer Question

Contract Administrator Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO (US)

Interview

The interview process was very ordinary. Arrived 15 minutes early and the interviewers came to meet me right at the scheduled time. The questions asked were standard nothing too crazy and the interviewers were very nice and easy to talk with.

Interview Questions

• How comfortable are you with office?   2 Answers

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Boeing.

Interview

Overall, the interview process was easy. The interviewee were super engaging and seemed interested in what i was saying. The problems that i was given were challenging but they tested your problem solving skills. Besides that the interview was fun.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Boeing (Seattle, WA (US)) in February 2020.

Interview

Got an interview through winning the Boeing Innovation Challenge. Was contacted about 2 weeks after the challenge to set up an interview. Phone Interview lasted about 30 minutes. 4 weeks later I was rejected from the position.

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Boeing in February 2020.

Interview

It's 4 question interview. Simple as long as you keep to the STAR method. Real general type questions but be sure to walk through your answers. But be ready afterwards to face a void of information. HR is way overworked and there is no attention span. Hiring manager seemed to be overworked. I stepped away because the whole process gave off bad vibes of the blind leading the lost.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time when you had to work with other departments?   Answer Question

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Boeing in February 2020.

Interview

Pretty standard STAR format. You can't take notes when the interviewer is asking questions, but you can when you ask the interviewer questions. Interview went well and the interviewer dropped hints about extending an offer, but things changed.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in working for Boeing and what skills can you bring to Boeing?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.