Boeing Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Interviews at Boeing

2,079 Interview Reviews

2.8

Material Engineering Interview

Interview

Gained a lot of knowledge and had an interesting conversation with interviewer. Went to career fair booth to build first impression (had a 5 minutes conversation), then proceed to a prescreening event at night (this is when interview is offered), interview on the next day.

Interview Questions

• Why Boeing?
      Tell me about your experience which makes you a good fit for the company.   Answer Question

Industrial Security Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Boeing.

Interview

It was a panel of area experts that took turns asking structured interview questions. They all behavioral type questions, tell me about a time when.....it was done through Webex and they gave me option of of I wanted my camera on or off. All theirs were off

Shipside Support Interview

Interview

The hiring process was through my high school. We all submitted our resumes and then Boeing reviewed all of them and assigned people to interviews for different postings. The interviews themselves were with a team of people and they asked several questions.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Boeing.

Interview

Single phone interview with three future managers. All questions were STAR questions (situation task action result) kind of questions. There were technical questions. The interview took about 1 hour. The process was cordial but a bit stiff.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time you solved an engineering problem with a team   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Boeing.

Interview

I went through a standard interview with behavioral questions with examples from school or previous work. It was a very straightforward and good way to conduct the interview. The interviewers were also very nice and were good representatives of the company.

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Boeing.

Interview

I underwent both a group interview and individual interview process. The group process is to see how you work with others and the individual interview process is standard behavior style interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had to work with a very difficult person?
      Tell me why you believe that you are qualified for this position?
      Tell me about yourself?   Answer Question

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Boeing.

Interview

Situational questions to be answered in STAR (Situation, Task, Action, Result) format to reference and explain previous experience from resume. Time for questions at the end. Focused on challenges in academic and professional settings and how the interviewee approached them.

Interview Questions

• When have you faced a challenge communicating with a teammate? How was it resolved?   Answer Question

Business Interview

Interview

Hard questions but you can tell they are serious about the process-- definitely do your preparation for the interview and research the company beforehand. They have a heavy emphasis on hiring people who are specifically interested in the aerospace industry and demonstrate that to them

Interview Questions

• Name a time you had to take a leadership role

Describe an experience where you had to manage competing priorities   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Boeing.

Interview

It is a highly competitive interview process. I would recommend looking up STAR interview questions as they use that format quite a bit- situation, task, action, result. They will ask about previous experiences- times you were a leader, times you worked with a group, etc.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you took on a leadership role in a group setting.   Answer Question

Engineering Intern Interview

Interview

Very straight fwd behavioral questions. Oddly worded, thought provoking questions. Phone or on site depending on what school you attend. Long wait after interview before getting offer. Best of luck, I hope this helps.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time not everyone on your team got along   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.