Bonito Designs Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Bonito Designs Interview Questions

Sort:

Senior Interior Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bonito Designs (Bengaluru).

Interview

I just came across the job posting of Interior designer on Naukri.com and i applied for the same. I got a call from Mr. Sameer the very next day and my interview was scheduled.

Interview Questions

• My interview was taken by Miss. Vathsala and she enquired about my experience and checked my portfolio. I was given a test of designing a modular kitchen and later on they asked me few questions on the same design.   1 Answer

Finance Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Bonito Designs.

Interview

Skype and Telephonic interview , everything happened through online and telephonic as they are quick in stalling the processes.The employers are dam smart and intellectual to hire a potential employee, they are very much into grabbing the intellectual quality of the employee .Here the interview process is very quick as they want the people should come on board asap.They give enough perks and facilities to the employees . The most important thing is the work culture is awesome here , we get loads of freedom here.

Interview Questions

• Why should Bonito should hire you ?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Negotiation is always welcome here.

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bonito Designs (Bengaluru) in May 2015.

Interview

The interview was conducted by the Co-founder itself. Though I barely had any knowledge or experience, I was taken in and given a chance to learn and explore. They recognized my talent and aptitude and put me forward for a different yet satisfactory role in the company

Interview Questions

• What am I looking for in the company? Money or future ?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bonito Designs (Bengaluru) in December 2014.

Interview

I was searching for top interior designing companies in bangalore to do my internship. I came across bonito designs website through google and tried my hands on my sending my portfolio to the mentioned mail id.

I got a call after a couple of days from Bonito designs and attended the interview where i experience the following rounds of interview

Round 1 : Designing
    Round 2: Designing Standards Test

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Bonito Designs (Bengaluru) in August 2015.

Interview

It was an one day interview.where they asked the standard furniture sizes,different materials used and a task was given to do detailed drawings of kitchen in the Autocadd for two different budget.

Interview Questions

• They asked me whether i know google sketchup,autocadd soft wares   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Bonito Designs (Bengaluru) in August 2015.

Interview

When i came across Bonito designs job posting on Linkedin, I did a basic research about the company and applied online. Within couple of days I got a call from HR team and they scheduled an interview with me.

Interview Questions

• My first round was taken by Senior interior designer, where she just asked me some basic questions about interior designing. Later she gave me some rough basic plan and asked me to design false ceiling for the same.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Bonito Designs (Bengaluru) in March 2015.

Interview

I had apply online on company's official website and got a call next day for technical round

1st round -> telephonic technical round
    2nd round -> face to face technical round and System test
    3rd round -> HR round

Interview Questions

• All question asking from core java(oops,collections,multi threading) and some question touch from advance java(basic)   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Bonito Designs (Bengaluru) in March 2015.

Interview

First Round is Telephonic interview followed by 3 face to face technical and HR round. In first round they asked questions about what you mansion in your resume. after the first telephonic round if you are selected they called for next face to face round and check the technical knowledge as well as problem solving skills. Last is the HR round.

Interview Questions

• about the past what I did in the academics.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Bonito Designs (Bengaluru) in September 2014.

Interview

I got a call from the company directly and next day I was called for a f2f interview.
    after an hour they told from my side you are in, think about that and tell us tomorrow.
    Next day I again I got a call to come to office and there I accepted to work here.

Interview Questions

• In telephonic round they asked me simple logical questions about dimension and basic of programming concepts. In f2f round they given me some problems to solve on the paper.   Answer Question

Product Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Bonito Designs (Bengaluru) in August 2014.

Interview

I have applied to Bonito Designs via naukri.com for Product developer position. At first i got rejected, but after a couple of days they called me again for the interview where they got impressed and took me in Bonito circle.

Interview Questions

• Standard furniture dimensions, In-depth knowledge about interiors   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.