Boohoo Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Boohoo Interview Questions

Interviews at Boohoo

2.4

Buying Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Boohoo in August 2020.

Interview

I was giving 2 hours to prepare for my interview. Interviewer was very unprofessional. She arrived on the video interview wearing a sweatshirt and messy bun. Wasn’t interested in my answers, rushed me through the interview.

Designer Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Boohoo.

Interview

Good very nice people and get back very quickly with an update on the application. Test technical skills and experience appropriately. Building is easy to find and the location is perfect

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Boohoo.

Interview

Various group tasks , presentations and a 1-1 interview. Very relaxed and calming environment. Be yourself and don’t be too loud or too quiet. Hope this helps. Be sure to follow their Instagram and keep up to date on what is happening in the fashion world

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Boohoo ?   1 Answer

French Translator Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Boohoo in September 2019.

Interview

I applied online and got a phone call one week after. The woman called me back 2days after saying I need to call her back. I called her 10times in 2days and left her a message. She never answered the phone or called me back.

Interview Questions

• What are you currently doing.
      Why did you apply
      Tell me about yourself   Answer Question

Customer Service Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Burnley, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Boohoo (Burnley, England (UK)) in May 2019.

Interview

Went to boohoo,

we have a group assessment , followed by 1 on 1 interview and then small writing test. It was very straight forward. took me around 1 hour 40 mins and we were done.

Interview Questions

• When was the time you had to work in a team based enviornment   2 Answers

Buyers Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manchester, England (UK)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Boohoo (Manchester, England (UK)) in May 2019.

Interview

I was referred by a friend within the company. I got a phone call to arrange an interview the following week. The interview was 30 minutes long and there was a lot of pressure to do well. It was a quick few questions about the latest trends and what I think the most important jobs that the role entails.

Android Developer (Contract) Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Boohoo.

Interview

Quick call to make sure that I legitimately knew some Android fundamentals before inviting me in for a face to face interview.

The contract was supposed to be for 6 months and they knew that I was not local and therefore would need to travel/relocate for the position.

They decided to cancel the interview the night before. Probably because they found a permanent employee instead. Fine, but if they were planning to do that anyway that's fairly dishonest. It's also a bad way to go about developing software as I could have started the app and then left without a proper handover.

Poor form in general really.

Interview Questions

• Android basics. When would you use a fragment? What would you use a threadpool for? What does a handler do? etc.   Answer Question

Developer Interview

Interview

The interview process was poor, not greeted in reception, got my name wrong and I was interviewed in a clothes cupboard. The interviewers were not able to answer basic questions about culture or working practices.

Quality Control Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Leicester, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Boohoo (Leicester, England (UK)) in July 2018.

Interview

Applied on line and was contacted by HR who arranged the first interviews. First interview with two managers, second interview with a director. Informal interviews, was offered a position at the second interview. I was not entirely impressed as for the majority of the interview time the managers and directors talked more about themselves and Boohoo. There was also inappropriate questioning from the director. I would rate as worst interview experience.

Interview Questions

• How old are you and do you have children??   1 Answer

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burnley, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Boohoo (Burnley, England (UK)) in February 2018.

Interview

Applied online with CV and cover letter, got a call back 2 weeks later for an interview, attended the interview at burnley college where they did a group intro and then one to one interviews, then you did assessments based on how you'd respond to customer enquiries.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.