Booking.com Interview Questions

Updated 8 May 2021

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at Booking.com

2.8
HardAverageEasy
Found 1956 candidate interviews
Booking.com
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Booking.com

Interview

Interview was very good, easy communication, great introduction for the company. Good follow-up. I would expect more details about the role. It was nice over all. They told me the second interview will be with the team.

Interview Questions
  • What kind of projects did you do on hospitality sector?
    Answer Question
Booking.com
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Booking.com

Interview

The interviewer was very kind and created a good atmosphere for the candidate to explain freely. They insisted in giving an opportunity to everyone to explan why they want to become pat of that team.

Interview Questions
Booking.com
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Booking.com

Interview

The interview focuses on behavior questions and takes around 30min. The first step is a interview by phone to describe your main professional experiences. Second is the language test, followed by an interview with the hiring manager.

Interview Questions
Booking.com
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Booking.com

Interview

The interview process took 5 weeks in total, it should have been 3 rounds (screening call with HR, interview with the account managers and then a case study) There was a problem with the booking system which allowed the interview to be pushed back for days, giving other candidates priority, which i think it wasn't professional, even due to the amount of interviews they had, i expected better from Booking.com. I passed the screening call then i had a 1.3h interview with the senior AMs which went well, then got a standardized copy paste email that i was rejected when i have been told they would have sent regardless a more detailed and constructive feedback.

Interview Questions
  • classic standard interview questions: what was your previous role entailing describe your work personality tell us about yourself
Booking.com
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Booking.com

Interview

The interview process is a multi-stage process for hiring new employees. The interview process typically includes the following steps: writing a job description, posting a job, scheduling interviews, conducting preliminary interviews, conducting in-person interviews, following up with candidates and making a hire.

Interview Questions
Booking.com
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Booking.com

Interview

Not hard at all. More or less like any other job interview for a similar role. Basically you are going to be asked to descibe who you are and what you have done.

Interview Questions
  • Easy questions about background and professional exprerience
  • talk about challening situations and how they were handled by me
Booking.com
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Booking.com

Interview

I was asked to prepare a presentation for 2 case studies. One was about data analysis and the other one was about deal negotiation. I had 4 different interviews and everybody that I met were very proffessional.

Interview Questions
  • how would you make sure that you select the right deal when it comes to network decision?
Anonymous Employee in Seoul
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Booking.com (Seoul)

Interview

The interview was separated into 6 steps, phone screen, quiz, case study, role-playing, language test, and final interview. I thought it was going to be a tough time, but after preparing about the company's goal and problem-solving ability, it was not hard.

Interview Questions
  • 1. Tell me about yourself. 2. How do you relieve stress. 3. What do you usually do after work?
Booking.com
Application

I interviewed at Booking.com

Interview

Colloquio preliminare via Skype, breve test scritto con domande a risposta chiusa, domande a risposta aperta e simulazione di chiamata da parte di un cliente che aveva problemi con la sua prenotazione, colloquio in sede con diversi test di gruppo e singoli

Interview Questions
Booking.com
Application

I interviewed at Booking.com

Interview

I applied for this traineeship for the summer 2019. It was a fast process with first phone interview, on-site interview and finally business case. The whole process took around 3 weeks,

Interview Questions
Viewing 1 - 10 of 1,956 Interviews

Popular Careers with Booking.com Job Seekers