Boston Consulting Group Summer Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Boston Consulting Group Summer Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at Boston Consulting Group

3.3

Summer Analyst Interview

Application

The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Boston Consulting Group.

Interview

First round on campus; second round on site with 2 cases with partner-level people at the firm. Looking for structure and correct answers to the case. Second round is more challenging than the first and usually requires some sort of trick to unlock the case

Interview Questions

• Ask you to solve cases and some behaviorals   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Boston Consulting Group

Summer Analyst Interview

Interview

I applied with employee referral system. I got a phone call from a second year analyst from the team. The team picks analyst on a need basis and the process was quite quick. Took less than a week .

Summer Analyst Interview

Interview

I applied for this position through my school's on-campus recruiting program. In the first round, I had two 45-minute interviews with current consultants at the company, each with fit and case components.

Summer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Boston Consulting Group (Boston, MA (US)) in September 2019.

Interview

Applied online and received an email a while after inviting me to interview (first round) at the Boston Office. Transportation to the office was paid for. The interview was a series of questions related to personality and working in a team.

Interview Questions

• Talk about one time where you were working in a team and there was a disagreement. Mention how it was resolved.   Answer Question

Summer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Boston Consulting Group (Chicago, IL (US)) in May 2019.

Interview

2 cases, 1 behavioral. Cases were relatively simple; market entry and market size. Behavioral is what you would expect (teamwork, leadership, etc.) Nothing was unexpected or too difficult. Just be sure to practice.

Summer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Boston Consulting Group (Atlanta, GA (US)).

Interview

First Round at the office through campus recruiting.

Case involved something that was my particular interest. I believe there is a good chance the interviewer will select a case based on your background

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had a conflict with your teammate   Answer Question

Summer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Boston Consulting Group (Chicago, IL (US)) in November 2018.

Interview

First, there was a first round case/behavioral interview with various associates at the firm.
    Second, there was a second round superday with three back to back case/behavioral interviews with various partners.

Summer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Boston Consulting Group (Boston, MA (US)) in October 2018.

Interview

On-campus interview (after resume screening) was an hour and a half, two 45-minute interviews that consisted of 30 minutes of a case and 15 minutes of personal questions. Final round had the same layout, and was also an hour and a half long. In between lots of people on the recruitment team reached out to answer questions.

Summer Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Boston Consulting Group in September 2018.

Interview

I submitted a resume, on my university's online portal, then got an interview. Behavioral interview followed by a case. The case was about companies. After where I got, you are invited to the city you want to work in.

Summer Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Boston Consulting Group.

Interview

Two rounds of two cases. The first round was with a consultant and an associate and the second round was with two partners. Overall it was a good process and what I expected. BCG likes to show candidates graphs and see how candidates respond.

Interview Questions

• Normal behavioral questions and cases   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.