Boston Pizza Associate Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Interviews at Boston Pizza

1 Interview Review

4.0

Associate Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Boston Pizza.

Interview

Passed along my resume through someone I know within the company, in hopes that would get me through the first round and in to meet the hiring manager. Was not the case.

BP used a recruiter for this position and had a really rough phone interview with her. She kept interrupting me when I was walking through my resume and before I could finish, she was talking to me about a different company that I should be applying to based on my experience. Well no, I applied to this position for a reason. She kept referring to my experience and this company would make a great fit, so I assume she has a position that she thinks i would fit nicely and wants to fill her other position but all I wanted to do was focus on this interview, this position and wanted to get into this field. It through me off and was not one of my better interviews because of this.

Interview Questions

• Why are you applying for this when you have experience in other things? You should be applying to "ABC Company" instead of this.   1 Answer
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.