Boston Pizza Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Boston Pizza Interview Questions

Interviews at Boston Pizza

1.8

Hostess Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Boston Pizza.

Interview

Put in an application online. My interview was very laidback, and was with the owner of the franchise. I was essentially given an offer on the spot. He went through my resume and asked me basic questions about each of my experiences. Mostly talked about what he expects from my role as a hostess.

Server/Waiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Boston Pizza (Toronto, ON (Canada)).

Interview

Very quick and professional. I originally applied online but then went in person to put a face to the name. The general manager created me with ease and interviewed be right on the spot. The interview itself was very relaxed and felt more like a chat. I enjoyed the whole experience and was offered a job immediately

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Boston Pizza (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in October 2019.

Interview

Very typical application form, had a phone call and standard interview form questions. Left and later that night they phoned to offer me a position! It was pretty easy and they were very nice.

Interview Questions

• Would you socialize with staff outside of the workplace? Which I found a little strange. They also asked about the order of tasks and what you need to prioritize on the dining floor.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Boston Pizza (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in August 2019.

Interview

Filled out paperwork, then talked to a manager. The manager asked questions and we talked about experience and scenarios. Then I received a call a week later to come in for training.

Server/Waiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Boston Pizza (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in April 2019.

Interview

When I dropped in and gave them my CV I got a call the same day scheduling an interview for the next week.
    When I went to the interview I had to fill out the exact same paper sheet I did when I applied and after that I talked to a guy who told me "yeah I want to be honest with you, I don't even know if we're hiring. There is no hiring manager here today. But I pass your CV on."
    That's it. That was the interview.
    Why would they call me and invite me if there is no hiring manager around and they are not even looking for people. Or be honest and tell me the job isn't for me but why inviting me to an interview then, I really didn't understand that behaviour.
    Overall 5 min strange experience.

Hostess Interview

Interview

This interview was very brief and straightforward. I was super young and the questions were not above my understanding and were not hard. Started my first job here at 14 and is a great place for a first time job as a kid.

Interview Questions

• Why would you be a good fit here? What do you like about BPS   Answer Question

Cook Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Nelson, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Boston Pizza (Fort Nelson, BC (Canada)).

Interview

Asked for experience in the kitchen. I was a interviewed by front of house and the kitchen manager, if I had food safe certification.

It was pretty quick, they'll start me as dishwasher, then move my way up form there.

Servver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ottawa, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Boston Pizza (Ottawa, ON (Canada)) in March 2019.

Interview

short and quick got right to the point. The employee was friendly and easy to talk with. The interview lasted 15-20 minutes. General interview questions about yourself and experience. Also talked about availability and what they needed from me

Server Interview

Anonymous Employee in Calgary, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Boston Pizza (Calgary, AB (Canada)) in May 2018.

Interview

There was a posting for a job fair on Kijiji for a new restaurant opening. You come in, and answer a few basic questions with the hiring manager or owner. You can also apply online, however it is advised to follow up in-store, if you want your application to actually be noticed.

Interview Questions

• What makes you want to work for us?   1 Answer

Hostess Interview

Anonymous Employee in Calgary, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Boston Pizza (Calgary, AB (Canada)) in April 2018.

Interview

I applied online and received an email inviting me to an interview the next day. I showed up 10 minutes early. The manager was really friendly and asked me some personal questions, if I could drive and if I had a proserve. She hired me on the spot afterwards.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.