Boston Pizza Server/Bartender Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Boston Pizza Server/Bartender Interview Questions

Interviews at Boston Pizza

2.2

Server/Bartender Interview

Anonymous Employee in Markham, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Boston Pizza (Markham, ON (Canada)) in May 2017.

Interview

Brief and easygoing. I just walked in and was interviewed on the spot as well as hired on the spot. Typical server interview questions..mostly behavioural and the interviewer did most of the talking.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time where you had to deal with a difficult customer and how you dealt with the situation.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Boston Pizza

Server/Bartender Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brockville, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Boston Pizza (Brockville, ON (Canada)) in February 2017.

Interview

Was so unprofessional right from the start, the one guy was more interested in texting on his cell phone throughout the interview. Made so very unprofessional remarks !

Server/Bartender Interview

Interview

The hiring process was simple and straight to the point they asked simple questions regarding experience in the industry. They hired right on the spot the training was given to you and was really easy to learn. Smart server was already done previous to applying.

Interview Questions

• Have you worked with us before?   1 Answer

Server/Bartender Interview

Anonymous Employee in Halifax, NS (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Boston Pizza (Halifax, NS (Canada)) in June 2015.

Interview

Apply in-store with resume and applications. If you know someone who has recommended you to staff/management, you are more likely to be given an interview/be hired. If you have substantial experience in the field and are "good looking", you will likely be hired.

Interview Questions

• Have you worked in the restaurant industry before? what is your experience and what was your job title.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.