Bowhead Family of Companies Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Bowhead Family of Companies Interview Questions

Interviews at Bowhead Family of Companies

2.2

Software Tester Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Bowhead Family of Companies.

Interview

A very positive 1 on 1 with the program manager. An enjoyable conversation that spanned beyond the job and gave me the feeling of I would be happy to work for the PM

Executive Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bowhead Family of Companies (Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD (US)) in June 2019.

Interview

The interview was simple. I went to the Bowhead office and met with the PM. The next interview was with the PM and the Government Civilian. They were separate interviews on different days, within the same week.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years.   1 Answer

Assistant Interview

Interview

Very thorough interview process. Managers I met with explained the company thoroughly and provided clear insight into the position. Everyone I met seemed friendly and met my expectations.

Trainer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Sill, OK (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bowhead Family of Companies (Fort Sill, OK (US)) in April 2018.

Interview

Timely, quick, to the point, I dont want to answer any more of these,I dont want to answer any more of these, I dont want to answer any more of these, I dont want to answer any more of these

Lab Technician Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Bowhead Family of Companies.

Interview

The interview took place in the Bowhead building just outside the worksite, and was with the local manager and a representative from the client who I was going to work with. A number of questions about my resume and my skills were asked, but there was an air of casualness and friendliness about it.

Interview Questions

• Regarding [Previous Experience], can you describe your duties and experiences in more detail?   Answer Question

Systems Administrator II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Bowhead Family of Companies (Las Vegas, NV (US)) in April 2016.

Interview

Moved from main to sub contractor. Arranged to get in position via sub's program manager. All the program manager did was explain the reasons as a sub and how they can contribute to the RPA mission. All he asked me was a resume to send to HR and gave out my current flat-rate salary similar to other subcontractors.

Interview Questions

• Do you have a gov't Top Secret/SCI clearance and CompTIA's Security+?   1 Answer

Maintenance Mechanic Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Marys, GA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Bowhead Family of Companies (Saint Marys, GA (US)) in October 2015.

Interview

Short and sweet, pretty sure that the company was just looking to fill positions first. My actual work experience was invalid to them. There was no real screening process for the job.

Interview Questions

• Asked me about work experience   1 Answer

Data Entry Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Bowhead Family of Companies (Chicago, IL (US)).

Interview

I submitted my resume online and waited for a week. Then I called and spoke to an HR person who seemed like she had forgotten all about the position. She gave me an overview of the position, the hourly wage, and asked if I could pass a background check. Then I had a very short and informal interview with the program manager. He mostly explained what the role was and my past experience as a contractor.

Warehouse Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chambersburg, PA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Bowhead Family of Companies (Chambersburg, PA (US)) in February 2015.

Interview

I received a call to set up an interview. I accepted and set a time and date. Prior to the interview they had reviewed my resume and deemed I was qualified for a higher paying position. We sat down and talked mostly in more detail about prior experience and qualifications. relaxed environment. There was other people not in the interview present. Interview was pretty simple and laid back. Not much pressure.

Interview Questions

• Prior experience
      Military experience
      Education
      Did I feel qualified to accept the job prescribed in the job description and what experience did I have with the task listed in the job description   1 Answer

Negotiation

I negotiated a 2nd shift position so that I would be able to attend school. They stayed true to their promise. How ever later on I was notified that I had to report to 1st shift. I told them I was unable to and they found me a 3rd shift position, but I had a 1 month layoff.

Statistician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bowhead Family of Companies (Washington, DC (US)).

Interview

A phone interview will occur first, standard meet and greet. Your qualifications for the position are expected to be explained. There were a few phone interviews, the questions were not just definition quizzing like some other Statistician interviews I have had. When you get an on-site interview you will be at the location of your specific contract. I met with the Bowhead managers first. They prepared me for the next interview and just get a general feel for your fit with the company. Then I met with the clients. Their interview will deal with your expertise in your field. The interviews were low pressure and the managers try and reassure you before the interview with the clients and let you know what to expect.

Interview Questions

• There were not questions that were unexpected. It is not your standard "give me an example of a time when..." HR interview. Just be prepared to talk about projects you have worked on.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.