Brain Technosys Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Brain Technosys Interview Questions

Interviews at Brain Technosys

3.3

Interview

Good interview process, There three level of interview and a written test. There are telephonic round as well. There is a good exposure on new technology and they worked on new technology.

ASP.NET MVC Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bhubaneswar

Interview

Interview taken following process,
    1.Written based on aptitude, reasoning, and programming language
    2.Technical Interview based programming language
    3.Personal interview

In written test having some cutoff mark if you got above cutoff mark so you will go to the next round

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Brain Technosys (Noida) in July 2016.

Interview

1. Notified by email about employment.
    2 Telephonic conversation regarding to posted CV and fixed date time for face to face interview.
    3. Face to face interview (3 round) . In each round different labels of questions asked by different team.
    4. Machine test for given questionnaire.
    5. Ask for explanation of given machine test.

UI Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Brain Technosys (Noida) in June 2016.

Interview

after phonics interview m/c test.
    I got mail from hr department then Interview taker called me, after that hr called me and give me m/c test date. after m/c test in 2 weeks I join with Brain Technosys.

Junior Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greater Noida

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Brain Technosys (Greater Noida) in January 2016.

Interview

1. Aptitude test( Logical , Reasoning and Technical written Questions)
    2. Technical interview( After Qualifying Aptitude Test ,one have to face Technical interview by interview panel).
    3. H.R. interview(the last round is H.R round for communication).

Interview Questions

• Logical and Technical Question.   1 Answer

Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greater Noida

Application

Interview

I get selected in pool campus at "Accurate College Of Engineering Greater Noida" held by Braintechnosys on 9th jan 2016. there are three rounds in selection process. 1st one is aptitude round and second round is technical round and third round is hr round.

IOS Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Brain Technosys (Noida) in January 2016.

Interview

Interview Process was amazing . The Interviewer's were very calm and they just all my nervousness. The interview panel was very helpful towards whole process. The questions were average and more logical. You should be logically strong in codes for getting job in this company

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Brain Technosys (Noida) in February 2015.

Interview

Interview process was so good, I have done three rounds of interviews with technical as well as HR.
    My first round as HR round after written process. When I was submitted my written paper to HR then later on I was coming for technical round with senior & manager.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Brain Technosys (Noida) in January 2014.

Interview

Interview process was good in Brain technosys. Every guys can be applied here.
     after that hr called me and give me face-face interview after that PM round I join with Brain Technosys after 1 months.

MVC Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Brain Technosys (Noida) in April 2012.

Interview

Company has one Written test of asp.net mvc and oops.After that take two Face to face one for technical and another for managerial.after that one HR round for personal information and salary discussion.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.