Brandcare Medical Advertising & Consultancy Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Brandcare Medical Advertising & Consultancy Interview Questions

Interviews at Brandcare Medical Advertising & Consultancy

1.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Brandcare Medical Advertising & Consultancy

Senior Art Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Thane

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Brandcare Medical Advertising & Consultancy (Thane) in February 2011.

Interview

Basically interviews are taken by senior most people in organisation. If the post is for senior people then owner take the interview of particular person. They took more times for senior people appointment. Basically hesitate to give big salary. And once they agreed to the salary, they never increased this salary as you expected. Very little penny you get as a increament.

Interview Questions

• Unexpected question is salary. You can surprise when they say your salary is too much. But they never see your experience.   Answer Question

Negotiation

If the need is urgent they will offer you great salary package. But after one year you should forget about increament.

Medical Writer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Thane

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Brandcare Medical Advertising & Consultancy (Thane) in May 2017.

Interview

The process was simple and quick. No hassle. It was the simpliest interview test I have ever given. You should try their interview for time pass only. Don't join this company ever. They are not a great people to work with.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.