Cover image for Brandt Group of Companies

Is this your company?

Add an Interview

Brandt Group of Companies Interview Questions

Updated 11 Jan 2023

To filter interviews, or .
Found 10 of over 10 interviews

2.3
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Brandt Group of Companies

Brandt Group of Companies

Application

I interviewed at Brandt Group of Companies

Interview

Brandt is definitely keeping up with this new world we live in, the first interview was done as one way video interview. Your asked a question and you have to record yourself answering it and those recordings are sent to head office for review.

Interview Questions
  • The hardest question was “tell me about yourself” and you need to speak for close to 2 minutes. It’s very hard to talk about yourself for that long when you don’t have someone to volley with.
    Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Regina, SK

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Brandt Group of Companies (Regina, SK) in Oct 2022

Interview

Very straightforward. I had Introduction and learned about the company; the rest of the interview was just snowballing by itself. A bit of advice if I had to give, just be truthful and understand what they want from you.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about yourself and what you see yourself becoming in the future.

Anonymous Employee in Saskatoon, SK

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Brandt Group of Companies (Saskatoon, SK) in Feb 2022

Interview

brandt saskatoon manufacturing facility. they have career fairs every year in which no body gets really hired. its just a stunt or to show off their crap products. just wear a shirt for interview . thats it

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Brandt Group of Companies

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Brandt Group of Companies

Interview

Was up to the point mostly other than the fact that they were trying to get information about sales and revenue about the company I worked for. Which happens to be a competitor!

Interview Questions
  • My job role and responsibilities Current company sales volume Who is the most valuable client!

Brandt Group of Companies

Application

I interviewed at Brandt Group of Companies

Interview

L'entretien fut très constructif. Les premiers échangent fur d'abord avec la personne de la RH. Je fut ensuite mise en contact avec mon futur manager. Nous avons échangé pendant 1 bonne heure sur tous les sujets sur lesquels nous seront ensuite amené à travailler

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Regina, SK

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 months. I interviewed at Brandt Group of Companies (Regina, SK) in Oct 2021

Interview

Participated in two interviews over 2 months, no particular interview questions rather just about ones resume, familiarity with goals at Brandt. Had several followup calls over a period of another 2 months. In the end spent 4 months speaking to Brandt, only to be ghosted. Speaks volumes when they consistently have so many job postings open that are not filled. Benefits meh, takes 6 years to reach full pension, strictly 8-5 meh.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Surrey, BC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Brandt Group of Companies (Surrey, BC) in Jun 2020

Interview

Very informal .. not much of a discussion. No structure and they don’t call you back to tell you if you are moving forward with the hiring process or not.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Regina, SK

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Brandt Group of Companies (Regina, SK) in Apr 2017

Interview

The interview process was very casual and easy going. There was a mechanical engineer who first interviewed me after which I got a call from the HR department. The HR Department was very friendly and easy going to. All they were interested to ask me is if I knew about things like lean manufacturing, using solid works etc.

Interview Questions
3 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Regina, SK

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 months. I interviewed at Brandt Group of Companies (Regina, SK) in Jan 2017

Interview

The whole process lasts 5 months. Yes 5 months, extreme long. First round, discussion of why you apply this position and why Brandt via phone with HR; Second round, on site discussion with hiring manage Kevin about web application development; Third round, on site discussion with director Cory about past experience and one addition technical interview with Kevin again; Several weeks later, I have received an email said I have passed interviews before but need one additional interview with CIO Jon Cook. Jon asked all questions based on your resume and your past experience but nothing related to the position of Web Developer. I thought we had a wonderful talk until Jon asked a question: How many years you have been in Canada. After I answered "Three years". Jon stopped the interview and said their decision will be made one day after. However, after a week, there is still no news. After I sent a follow-up email, the HR replied quickly and mentioned "At this time we will not be moving forward with your application for this position." I have no idea how this company hiring people, but for IT department in Regina, SK, the decision will be made by CIO, even the position is a Jr Developer. So, his decision will make other efforts like a joke.

Interview Questions
  • All technical questions you answered can be useless when the CIO does not like you if you are an immigrant.
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Regina, SK

Application

I applied online. The process took 11 months. I interviewed at Brandt Group of Companies (Regina, SK) in Jan 2017

Interview

Once upon a time, there was a website that asked completely inane questions about weird companies that ask bizarre things so you can get to two pieces of information that nobody should have to pay for so there.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 10 Interviews