Brigade Corporation Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Brigade Corporation

Team Leader Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Brigade Corporation (Hyderabad) in November 2018.

Interview

HR runs behind like they are hungry tigers, but just till the interview.
    Once the interview is done although it was damn good, they wont follow back or give reply's.
    Looks like they are just doing window shopping in the market.

Interview Questions

• Nothing technical, just funny questions.   1 Answer

Quality Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Brigade Corporation (Hyderabad) in August 2018.

Interview

Simply asked about previous experiences and the details added in the resume. After the interview, they will only suggest us to wait for the job which is not vacant. HR who calls us for the interview and conducts interview will not be aware whether the position we have applied is vacant or not. Not sure why are they sitting to hire for the position which is not vacant. It's just time waste. They might be paid just for calling people for the interviews for the position which they don't even require but not the one who is attending. It's fake company and I seriously feel their should some one to take an action against these kind of companies otherwise these companies will keep fooling the people who are badly in need of job. I wish their should be government or some sources to close these kind of companies.

Team Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Brigade Corporation (Hyderabad) in June 2018.

Interview

Only 1 round of interview. The manager speaks to you regarding your work experience. Checks comm skills and kpis. I had to wait 4 hours to get in a 15 minute interview. Rather unprofessional.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.