Brigade Enterprises Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Brigade Enterprises Interview Questions

Updated 10 Mar 2019

2.8

Sort:

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Brigade Enterprises in March 2016.

Interview

very friendly interview with comfort technical questions and detailed look at your resume, also all the facts and technical classes taken were evaluated for the job position. Need to prepare with all the details learnt at the university

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Brigade Enterprises (Bengaluru) in June 2012.

Interview

It was pretty straight forward and we were asked to come to site rathern than corporate office. That was a little different. The Vice President of projects himself took the interview and the knowledge he had was eminent in the way he presented himself. We were showed around the site to undertsand better about what they were doing after the interview.

Interview Questions

• What you wanna learn in internship?
      What are your goals in life?
      What are your achievement?   Answer Question

Trainee Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Brigade Enterprises (Bengaluru) in July 2011.

Interview

Was seemless and very well co-ordinated, excellent HR team. They were always a step ahead and didn't make one feel out of place. The process was well co-ordinated and managed.
    The 1:1 interview was very basic but it did test ones knowledge in the field one is venturing into. the post interview training session was also impeccable.

Interview Questions

• What is water cement ratio and how does it alter the performance of concrete?   Answer Question

Administration Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Brigade Enterprises (Bengaluru) in August 2011.

Interview

i have to intract with clients , should give happy services,

Interview Questions

• If its an verry difficult situation i have to my level best till 80% if also cant manage mens i will tranfer to higher position   Answer Question

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Brigade Enterprises (Bengaluru) in February 2018.

Interview

first round was online test process.The test was of one hour and consisted 160 questions.the test was divided into 3 parts.First forty mins were allocated to technical and general aptitude.
    The questions were pretty much simple and straight forward.
    Third section was Psychometric test which is of twenty mins and consisted of 80 questions

Interview Questions

• What do want to do in life?
      explain Different types of Foundations?
      Basic concrete technology questions.   Answer Question

Project Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Brigade Enterprises.

Interview

3 rounds of interviews followed by final round, first round is HR round, 2nd round manager technical and 3rd round b senior management staff. Final round was both HR and senior management

Interview Questions

• Technical questions related to latest construction technology   1 Answer

Project Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Brigade Enterprises (Pune) in October 2016.

Interview

The company visited our campus and shortlisted candidates based on marks and then they conducted group discussion and final interviews for those who cleared their GD. The GD round was completely based on civil engineer topics and few based on current politics. People who talked to the point got selected.
    The interview round wasn’t so difficult. The panel consisted of two people one from HR and technical background. They asked some basic questions.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Brigade Enterprises (Bengaluru) in April 2015.

Interview

Went through with 3 rounds of discussion. first with HR with general questions, next with Sr. HR & VP sales & final round with my project sales head.
    It was a healthy discussion with good interaction from both end. I was happy with my interview process.

Civil Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Brigade Enterprises (Bengaluru) in July 2008.

Interview

Well organized interview schedule but could have been more technically challenging. the paper remains the same for a fresher as well as person upto 5 years of experience.

Interview Questions

• What is water cement ratio?   5 Answers
    • Do a rate analysis from 1st principle method   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation, take it or leave it stand

Community Operations Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Brigade Enterprises (Bengaluru) in January 2019.

Interview

The initial interview process is very good, everything on time. I had one telephonic round and another face to face with Operation Head, after interview he said after 5 pm you will receive mail from HR, I have not received so far.
    Next day I spoke to HR he said still interview is going on so he will tell me on 28th Jan 2019 ,, now 28 Jan also gone there is no phone calls response nor e mail response from HR side.
    Basically I don't know wether they will give offer letter or not. If they don't want to select also atleast for a courtesy they need to inform Same to the candidate

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.