Brigham and Women's Hospital Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Brigham and Women's Hospital Interview Questions

Interviews at Brigham and Women's Hospital

2.7

Patient Care Technician Interview

Interview

It was over zoom. She was nice and liked me but they wanted someone more permanent so ultimately I didn’t get the job. Asked why I wanted the job. Very different from most interviews just because it was over zoom which I wasn’t used to. Seemed like a decent job.

Programmer Analyst Interview

Interview

I saw the job online and applied on their website. After a few weeks, they contacted me and scheduled a 20 mins phone call interview first and then an onsite interview.

Interview Questions

• They will ask about the level of programming experience and the classes/knowledge of biostatistics.   Answer Question

Interview

Easy, informative, conversation type interview with two Principal investigators. Got a good understanding of the type of research and what would be expected of me. Had the opportunity to ask questions and the interview was more of a conversation.

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Brigham and Women's Hospital (Boston, MA (US)) in November 2020.

Interview

Interview with recruiter was great. They asked normal/typical questions and was able to give a good picture of the role. It seemed like with COVID the company was very busy and needed help.

Interview Questions

• What made you apply for this role?
      Tell me about your experience?   Answer Question

Research Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Brigham and Women's Hospital.

Interview

An email was sent out on what to do followed by a zoom meeting link. A specific time was discussed where both parties were available. Once it was the time and day, there were a couple of people already on the zoom link. They all asked questions about me.

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Brigham and Women's Hospital.

Interview

The interview was easy and informative. I recommend applying. Answered all my questions and was overall, just an enjoyable experience as a student who does not have much experience with interviews.

Interview Questions

• Name a difficult situation you had at work and how you handled it.   Answer Question
    • Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer

Medical Assistant Interview

Interview

Was contacted about a Zoom Session interview with the practice manager on Monday and had an interview on the same Thursday of that week. Submitted references on Friday and quickly received an offer the next Tuesday.

Interview Questions

• Name an instance when you’ve dealt with an unhappy patient?   Answer Question

Research Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Brigham and Women's Hospital in August 2020.

Interview

There was an initial phone screening interview with the current research coordinators that was very casual then there was an interview with the principal investigators that was longer than the phone screen and more in depth.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a work situation you hadn't seen before?   Answer Question

Research Technician Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Brigham and Women's Hospital.

Interview

Zoom interview and phone screen, friendly and get to you know and your goals. They did not ask any behavioral questions. They were friendly and also described the role

Patient Operations Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Brigham and Women's Hospital (Boston, MA (US)) in March 2020.

Interview

Phone interview, then meet in person. HR person was very nice, very friendly. Acted as if she really wanted to hire me but did not follow up. was a little confused.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.