Brilworks Interview Questions

Updated 8 Dec 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 2 of over 2 interviews

Interviews at Brilworks

Positive100%
Applied online100%
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Brilworks

Brilworks

Application

I interviewed at Brilworks

Interview

overall great experience, but there is some question in aptitude where you can stuck if you do not prepare enough. The first test round is online, the second is technical interview face to face and the last was the HR round.

Interview Questions
  • 2-4 java or else tech program
    Answer Question
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Brilworks

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ahmedabad

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Brilworks (Ahmedabad) in Jun 2020

Interview

I applied online in this company. The process was very quick. There were two technical rounds. The first will be taken by mid level employee and the second will be taken by the senior employee. I cleared the first round but didn't cleared the second one.

Interview Questions
  • OOPs, internal working of hashmap and set, concurrent & synchronized hashmap, linkedlist, arraylist, set, treemap, hashcode & equals contract, program to find occurances of characters in string using hashmap
Be the first to find this interview helpful

The latest conversations about Tech India

Join the conversation on

Tech India

3h

an

Associate

When I joined my current org as a fresher, the first thing I heard was that "KT is just a formality and a person learns from actual work." Now after 2 years when I am leaving that same guy is forcing me to give KT even on weekends, saying it's a high priority task.

18 Comments

Tech India

133K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/tech-india/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.co.in&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Industry-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=Brilworks~3883160
Join the conversation on