British Gas Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

British Gas Interview Questions

Interviews at British Gas

2.9

Mechanical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at British Gas (Philadelphia, PA (US)) in April 2016.

Interview

easy and to the point, started with a phone interview eventually leading to a conversation with the hiring manager where we talked about what should i expect while i was going to spend my time in an office and on the gas plant, schedules and responsibilities

Interview Questions

• why i felt i was capable to endure office and field work   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at British Gas in June 2014.

Interview

You apply - then if selected complete some tests online, if successful schedule a telephone interview and role play. If successful you reach the final stage interview. Good set up

Interview Questions

• Give an example of when you have given excellent customer service   1 Answer

Interview

It was pretty straightforward and efficient. It comprises of an online assessment, phone interview and an assessment centre. I was able to complete all three within the span of a month. The online assessment involved looking at data and doing some calculations to interpret the data.

Customer Service Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Leicester, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at British Gas (Leicester, England (UK)) in January 2020.

Interview

The interview was very relaxed and informal. Started with a group interview and the after did individual presentation. The final step was has a role play of a call with a customer to see how you can deal with different customer and how to resolve their query.

Interview Questions

• What quality makes a great customer service?   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Leicester, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at British Gas (Leicester, England (UK)) in January 2020.

Interview

Extremely slow, overly stretched out, not at all Professional. Over 6 weeks to find out if you even have a job. Extremely unprofessional and very judgemental. Sent to do call listening but person I was seated next took one call in about 30 minutes rest of the time sat there talking about other things.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at British Gas.

Interview

About 1 hour, very thorough. more of a personal interview than a business one. no pressure at all. I found it to be a very laid back interview and could tell it was a friendly environment.

Interview Questions

• What motivates you most in life ?   1 Answer

Placement Year Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Leicester, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at British Gas (Leicester, England (UK)) in April 2019.

Interview

group assessment and 1 on 1 interview, Group was given a project and was assessed by a group of company members. Interviews were mainly motivational and competency questions which lasted for about 30 to 40 mins.

Customer Service Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Edinburgh, Scotland (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at British Gas (Edinburgh, Scotland (UK)).

Interview

From memory there were two online assessments. A telephone screening. Fave to face interview. Practical test which involves answering calls from distgrutalled customers. When it comes to the calls just stick to the script and hold you ground as the caller will test your patience.

Interview Questions

• The usual questions like Tell me about a time when you went above and beyond for a customer.   1 Answer

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at British Gas (London, England (UK)) in January 2019.

Interview

1/2 the interview was competency based. 1/2 was about statistics (clustering) and data. Best to have 1 or 2 in depth examples where you have worked on a data or statistical project.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at British Gas.

Interview

Email application. Then. One to one meeting at their offices. Good professional setup. Clear and friendly meeting. Good people. Good office location and professional staff. Very normal and enjoyable interview.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.