Bunnings Warehouse Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Bunnings Warehouse Interview Questions

Interviews at Bunnings Warehouse

2.6

Worker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hawthorne, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bunnings Warehouse (Hawthorne, CA (US)) in February 2016.

Interview

good and thorough. a lot of good questions, but in the end I had decided that this wasn't for me. They thanked me for my time and we shared contact information.

NONE Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Belmont, WA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bunnings Warehouse (Belmont, WA (US)) in March 2011.

Interview

I applied for a job at a new store and was given a phone interview, the guy asked me a few questions along the lines of "What skills or hobbies do you have that you feel will be of use in an area at Bunnings?" so basically if you enjoy woodwork or something you'd mention that or if you grow plants you might be suited to the horticulture section you could also say you love socializing I suppose which would make you well suited to talk to customers or work the registers. He also asked "Why do you want to work at bunnings?" and "why do you think you are right for the job?" and he also asked when I'm available and if I have any other jobs. Keep in mind they did say they would record answers, I assume they would come up in the one on one interviews so you'd best remember your answers, I never made it that far because I cancelled my group interview because I was offered another job before it happened :)

Interview Questions

• Probably when he asked what hobbies or skills do I have that could be applied to an area of the store, once the interview was over I thought of a lot more than the one example I gave but it was obviously enough to get me through to the group interview so I'm pleased.   1 Answer

I was offered another job at a different company before the second interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Bunnings Warehouse.

Interview

The Interview process consisted of the following stages:
    Phone interview generally done by a department manager, very cursory.
    Group Interview with a group of about 15. This was largely to assess social and emotional skills.
    Panel Interview with two of the department managers.
    Informal Interview with store manager.

Customer Service Team Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Adelaide (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Bunnings Warehouse (Adelaide (Australia)) in February 2020.

Interview

Fun interview. Great people. Laid back. Variety of activities. First apply online, then you'll have a brief phone interview and finally a group/one on one interview. The best interview I have ever experienced.

Interview Questions

• What would you do in this situation? (they would show you an image of a situation you may encounter)   Answer Question

Team Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bunnings Warehouse (Melbourne (Australia)).

Interview

group style interview, with questions and activities to see how well you operate in a team. such as getting into groups and making a product to sell. But focus on standing out and being helpful and friendly.

Interview Questions

• how would you approach a disgruntled customer   1 Answer

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Bunnings Warehouse.

Interview

Multi step process, going from HR selection, to phone interview, to group interview, to solo interview. It's lengthy, but a lot can be learned from Google for the group and solo interviews.

Interview Questions

• What's a customer experience you've had where you went above and beyond your job requirements.   Answer Question

Sales Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Adelaide (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bunnings Warehouse (Adelaide (Australia)) in January 2020.

Interview

Applied Online for casual/ part time. Application was accepted and moved to next round. Group interview with 2 others and the interviewer (we were the smallest scheduled group). Interviewer asked a little about ourselves and talked about Bunning's ethics etc. Asked relatively expected questions like why do you want to work for Bunning's, no curveballs.

Interview Questions

• "Sell this ____ to me " (in my case a type of lock)   1 Answer

Team Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Adelaide (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Bunnings Warehouse (Adelaide (Australia)).

Interview

I applied online, got a group interview with 5 other people (all male). At the group interveiw we were told that 530 people had applied for the 15 positions available, and that they gave 120 people a group interveiw. If they liked you at the group interveiw, you may get a phone call about availability, and then if they still like you you might get a one on one interveiw. I applied at 5 different stores before getting this interveiw.

Interview Questions

• What is your favourite cartoon character?   1 Answer

Sales Associate/Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Smithfield, New South Wales (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Bunnings Warehouse (Smithfield, New South Wales (Australia)) in November 2019.

Interview

I sent my resume by email, did online application and test , then phone interview 2 weeks later , followed by group interview and then 2 on 1 interview.

Customer Service Team Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Craigieburn (Australia)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bunnings Warehouse (Craigieburn (Australia)) in November 2019.

Interview

Applied online and received a phone interview. Scheduled an in-person interview. It was with two people. Received a phone call 1 week after and was offered the job.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your self? What do you do outside of school?   Answer Question
    • What are your availabilities? Do you have any holidays planned?   Answer Question
    • What was something difficult about your previous job experience? How did you manage that difficulty?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.