C.H. Robinson Pricing Analyst Interview Questions

Updated 10 Nov 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 3 of over 702 interviews

Interviews at C.H. Robinson

Positive100%
Recruiter50%
Applied online50%
2.3
HardAverageEasy

C.H. Robinson

Application

I interviewed at C.H. Robinson

Interview

Sollicitation procedure was very professional. I’ve got screened by talent acquisition team and personality test followed. Afterwards there was a conversation with the manager in charge which was very delightful. Happy that I got hired

Interview Questions
  • What do you want to take out of this role and why you think you would be the best fit for this role.
    Answer Question
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Eden Prairie, MN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at C.H. Robinson (Eden Prairie, MN)

Interview

One week turn around between phone interview, in person interview, and job offer. Phone interview was very relaxed and welcoming, I felt like I was talking with an old friend. In person interview with my manager was very short with only a couple questions, as they said the in phone interview covered everything. In person interview took maybe 15 minutes.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Eden Prairie, MN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at C.H. Robinson (Eden Prairie, MN) in Dec 2015

Interview

I was able to easily locate the person who posted the position online. Sent an email and had a brief conversation the following day about the position and what I was looking for as a potential employee. Attended in person interview and second interview with the hiring manager. Information was readily provided about the exact requirements of the job, the specific type of person who would best fit the role, what to expect for compensation/benefits, etc. The process was very thorough and there was no question at the end of the process in my mind whether I would accept the position if offered.

Interview Questions
  • What is your favorite part of your current job?
Be the first to find this interview helpful