C3i Solutions Customer Support Associate(Voice Process) Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

C3i Solutions Customer Support Associate(Voice Process) Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

1.0

1 Candidate Interview ReviewBack to all Interviews

Customer Support Associate(Voice Process) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at C3i Solutions (Hyderabad) in July 2014.

Interview

"Very unhappy with negligence of the recruitment team. They make their candidates wait for very long time. No punctuality. They even misplaced my Resume."
I saw an ad on-line that C3i is conducting walk-ins for 3-4 days at their office and went there on the first day. The hiring process at C3i was very easy, which I knew already as I have also gone through Glassdoor before showing up for the interview.
Process:
1. Personal Intro or Jam.
2. 1:1 interview
3. 1:1 interview
4. HR interview
5. Client interview
As I said, I went there on the first day and I cleared the first round which was a Personal Intro. The recruitment team was so negligent that they misplaced my resume before the second round and asked me to come again the next day. I went there the next day and again they made me wait for 2 long hours and asked me go through the first round again. Now it was a JAM round. Shortly they scheduled the second and third rounds which were 1:1 interviews to check how well you can communicate. As I was a fresher the questions were based mostly on my resume. The questions in both the rounds were almost the same and you need to answer them positively and stick to the same answers.
A hiring manager will be assigned to assist you through out the interview process and I was assigned to a lady who was really nice and friendly. She asked me to leave and said she will contact me after the further rounds have been scheduled.
I am writing this review after one month since the day she asked me to leave. I haven't got any calls from them and even when I tried to reach her It went in vain.

Interview Questions

• Nothing. Just about your resume.   1 Answer
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.