CBRE Client Services Coordinator Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

CBRE Client Services Coordinator Interview Questions

Interviews at CBRE

2.7

Client Service Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CBRE (Minneapolis, MN (US)).

Interview

I reached out to an employee I knew and he referred me for the job. I was contacted via email for a phone interview then after the phone interview, I was contacted again via email the next day for an in-person interview the following day.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for CBRE

Client Services Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, VA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CBRE (Arlington, VA (US)) in August 2019.

Interview

Started with a phone interview and then lead to an in person interview which hasn't been set yet schedueld my phone interviewer was very nice and it wasn't tense in any way the interview was a bit last minute over the phone which I think they had a bit of understanding over my lack of preparation.

Client Service Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at CBRE (Saint Louis, MO (US)) in October 2017.

Interview

Contacted by corporate recruiter and called in for an in-person interview. I met with the director and then two potential co-workers. The majority of the time was spent with them telling me about the position, requirements, and co-worker personalities and then asking if I had questions. My experiences and skills were not discussed in detail.

Interview Questions

• Do you think you can manage competing deadlines and difficult personalities.   Answer Question

Client Service Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CBRE (Houston, TX (US)).

Interview

I applied to the position online, and was contacted approximately two months later. The day of the interview, the interviewer arrived approximately 20 minutes late and took a personal call during our meeting. Overall, the interview went great, and the interviewer asked if I could meet with the brokers the following week. The interviewer said that they would let me know the day and time by the end of the week. The week flew by, and I still hadn't heard from the interviewer, so I waited a couple of days and then decided to contact them. I reached out by email, and mentioned that I was looking forward to meeting the brokers. The interviewer acted like they did not remember me, and said that they were still conducting interviews, and if I were a candidate they would contact me for a second interview. By this time, I was frustrated. I decided not to give up though, and wait another week. I received a voicemail from the individual, and was excited to see what they would say. The voicemail that the interviewer left was addressed to someone else, and asked if they could give the interviewer a call at their convenience. I thought that it may have just been a mistake so I called anyways, and left a voicemail. It has been over two months since I returned the missed call, and needless to say, I did not receive the courtesy of a returned call or a chance for a second interview.

Interview Questions

• Background information
      Questions regarding photoshop software   Answer Question

Client Services Coordinator Interview

Interview

my hiring process took 3 days. The manager is awesome. Did some design test. Got hire the next day after. Very friendly yet professional environment. Come in with confidence and you do you!

Interview Questions

• Rate your experience in Adobe Creative Suite   1 Answer

Client Service Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Lauderdale, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CBRE (Fort Lauderdale, FL (US)) in May 2017.

Interview

I applied through their main website. They called me after two or three weeks after to come for an interview in person. I setup the interview to days after the call. The interview went really nice. They make you do some test to see if you understand their process. Ask you about yourself and what can you do for them. It was like a 30 minute interview. After that they call me a week after to tell me I got the job. Two weeks of background check. Make sure you are detail oriented and organized.

Client Service Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Conshohocken, PA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CBRE (Conshohocken, PA (US)).

Interview

Typical interview process. Initial phone screen, then an in-person interview. Standard interview questions. Wanted to know if I was interested in getting a real estate broker license. Later, met with another client services coordinator. Job description online seemed to emphasize graphic design skills, but description of the role in the interview seemed to emphasize admin experience. Salary offered was low.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any admin experience?   1 Answer

Client Services Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Southfield, MI (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at CBRE (Southfield, MI (US)) in December 2016.

Interview

This was a disorganized mess right from step one. Initially, I was contacted by a recruiter, which had much difficulty checking and following up emails, as well holding to appointments that were made for a phone interview. After the phone interview it was approx. a week later that I was contacted for an interview. I was considering a major move in order to take the position, so it was understood that I would be driving a great distance in order to meet them face-to-face. After taking time off of my current job, renting a vehicle and driving a great distance to meet them, the interview seemed to go swimmingly. "By the end of the interview I felt that I was without a doubt going to be offered the position, and was told that I would hear something very quickly (by early the following week). I sent my Thank you and waited. The following week they requested another phone interview, which was a mess trying to situate. The individual was once again terrible at following-up emails and holding to the appointment that was made. After speaking with this individual I was then asked to send along additional materials for her to review. I did as asked and never heard a word (once again email follow-up issues). I then sent a thank you to all of the folks that I had spoken with and conveyed my interest in the position. More than a week had passed so I reached out to the head honcho and asked when I could anticipate hearing something about the position to no avail. Once again I was ignored, there came one additional follow-up after that letting them know that I was still interested and I was beginning to feel like a psycho stalker at this point. And here I am over a month later and no one has bothered to thank you for my time, effort, money or interest or make any sort of an offer and at this point I would not accept an offer either. Who wants to work for a company that doesn't even have the courtesy to respond to an email after you bent over backwards for them.

Client Service Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at CBRE (Washington, DC (US)) in December 2016.

Interview

Pretty standard, you start out with the hiring manager, and then the next interview you meet the team of brokers you would be working for and then they ultimately decide if they want to hire you. Client services role's vary from team to team, so questions im sure are different

Client Services Coordinator Interview

Interview

I applied online and received a request for an in-person interview within a week or two. Went to their office and interviewed with Client Services Manager and another Coordinator I would be working with. The interview was straight forward. Asked about design experience and pieces of my work. Said they would get back to me in the next few weeks.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.