CBRE Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

CBRE Interview Questions

Interviews at CBRE

2.7

Project Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CBRE.

Interview

One interview via phone with a follow up soon after. Though I needed to make a decision soon so I ended up declining the follow up interview. But overall they were great.

Lead DevOps Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at CBRE (New York, NY (US)) in March 2020.

Interview

I am having around 9 years experience in the IT automation and I was interviewed by a 2 years(may be less) experience in this field. I told him about the product I created on my interest using AutoIT for automation for automation purpose. He didn't satisfy much about my product, that's fine, it depends on their interest. And then, he asked me to write the code of the product completely on the paper. I asked how it is possible? He told that it is possible if I create that. Then I told him that it is not possible to write that code like that, it contains 1000s of lines and who will remember all that code. That's the interview I had.

Interview Questions

• To write the complete code of the product I created on paper.   1 Answer

Director Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at CBRE.

Interview

Phone screen by recruiter continued by a series of interviews with Hiring Manager and varied members of the Team. Very disappointed in communication flow and advisement of my candidacy throughout the interview process. Spent months interviewing with no formal feedback as to why I did not get the position - very unprofessional.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for CBRE?   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CBRE in February 2020.

Interview

Apply online, make sure to have an ATS free resume, phone interview, it was nearly a 45 min phone interview, and please do ask questions to the recruiter and now wating for their reply

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CBRE (Indianapolis, IN (US)) in February 2020.

Interview

The process was very short and to the point. The whole process took about two weeks, I was able to obtain an interview through my university and the connections I have there.

Interview Questions

• Where do you want to be in the short term and then the long term.   1 Answer

Real Estate Services Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at CBRE (Houston, TX (US)) in February 2020.

Interview

The process was pretty straight forward. I've actually been applying for CBRE for a while and I finally got an opportunty interview. I first received a phone interview from a recruiter. Then from there, I interviewed with the Real Estate Manager. I followed up twice and about 3 weeks later, I interviewed with the Sr. Real Estate Manager. Each interview was pretty laid back with your basic questions. Both interviews seemed to be focused on getting to know me as a person. They didn't ask any scenario questions from what I remember.

Marketing Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at CBRE (Austin, TX (US)) in February 2020.

Interview

Very professional and to the point. They are straight up about what the job will be like. The entire interview didn't last too long, about 20 minutes give or take. The waiting room was also nice and the front desk was friendly.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CBRE.

Interview

The interview was simple and quick. It was good. I was interviewed three times by different managers. It was a good interview and I would it to anyone. It is a good company.

Lease Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Memphis, TN (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at CBRE (Memphis, TN (US)) in January 2020.

Interview

There were quite a few emails exchanged, two phone interviews, and one Facetime chat to “put a face to the name”. The first phone interview went very well. The second phone interview was with another recruiter who was driving while on the phone and barely knew anything about me, so I repeated the same things I said in the first interview. The Facetime chat lasted maybe 2 minutes and I thought it was peculiar that the recruiter wanted to “put a face to the name”. Before the Facetime chat, the recruiters came on strong about an $18/hr contract-to-hire position (significantly low wage for someone with two degrees and experience), but after they saw my face, they completely backed off. I hate to pull the race card, but I believe that’s appropriate for this situation. I had these phone interviews and the Facetime chat a few weeks ago and haven’t heard a PEEP from either recruiter since then. I will never apply for another position through CBRE because of this horrible experience.

Interview Questions

• What made you want to apply for this position?   Answer Question
    • Can you tell me more about your experiences, etc. that make you a good candidate for this position?   Answer Question

Real Estate Accounting Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Redmond, WA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CBRE (Redmond, WA (US)).

Interview

Complete online application and submit an updated copy of my resume and provided information for a background check. I received an invitation to meet first with the hiring manager. After that I met the team director. I received updates by phone/email which resulted in a job offer.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.