CBRE Lease Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Interviews at CBRE

1 Interview Review

1.0

Lease Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Memphis, TN (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at CBRE (Memphis, TN (US)) in January 2020.

Interview

There were quite a few emails exchanged, two phone interviews, and one Facetime chat to “put a face to the name”. The first phone interview went very well. The second phone interview was with another recruiter who was driving while on the phone and barely knew anything about me, so I repeated the same things I said in the first interview. The Facetime chat lasted maybe 2 minutes and I thought it was peculiar that the recruiter wanted to “put a face to the name”. Before the Facetime chat, the recruiters came on strong about an $18/hr contract-to-hire position (significantly low wage for someone with two degrees and experience), but after they saw my face, they completely backed off. I hate to pull the race card, but I believe that’s appropriate for this situation. I had these phone interviews and the Facetime chat a few weeks ago and haven’t heard a PEEP from either recruiter since then. I will never apply for another position through CBRE because of this horrible experience.

Interview Questions

• What made you want to apply for this position?   Answer Question
  • Can you tell me more about your experiences, etc. that make you a good candidate for this position?   Answer Question
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.