CBRE Real Estate Services Coordinator Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

CBRE Real Estate Services Coordinator Interview Questions

Interviews at CBRE

2.7

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at CBRE (Houston, TX (US)) in February 2020.

Interview

The process was pretty straight forward. I've actually been applying for CBRE for a while and I finally got an opportunty interview. I first received a phone interview from a recruiter. Then from there, I interviewed with the Real Estate Manager. I followed up twice and about 3 weeks later, I interviewed with the Sr. Real Estate Manager. Each interview was pretty laid back with your basic questions. Both interviews seemed to be focused on getting to know me as a person. They didn't ask any scenario questions from what I remember.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for CBRE

Real Estate Services Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at CBRE (Chicago, IL (US)) in April 2019.

Interview

I Connected with a recruiter at a networking event. After late completing a phone screening I interviewed with the Managing Director for a downtown portfolio. She referred me to the opening located in Rosemont, which I didn't mind. I was excited about the role until the interview in which two individuals met with me for almost two hours. The property manager began to ramble but gave me an opportunity to ask questions. While the 2nd individual basically insinuated that "I appeared to be professional but how do we really know that you are".......the property manager told me his questions was out of line as I attempted to smile and refer to my years of working with various types of people. Sent my follow up email afterwards and never heard back.

The recruiter reached out about the same role at a downtown property in which I interviewed for. I was asked pretty straightforward questions in which lasted about 30 minutes, including my turn of asking a few questions. I was told HR would reach out to me. I sent my follow up email the next day and within an hour received an email from HR stating they were no longer considering me. Then four hours later the property manager emailed me and restated that HR would reach out to me. It was evident that He knew he wasn't interested in the interview.

Interview Questions

• You appear to be professional but how do we really know that you are?   Answer Question

Real Estate Services Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at CBRE (San Francisco, CA (US)) in November 2017.

Interview

The Interview Process was quick as they were looking for an immediate hire. I had one in person interview before I was offered a temporary position. I met with both the property manager and the associate property manager during my interview where they asked me questions about my previous experience and background.

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CBRE (Houston, TX (US)) in July 2017.

Interview

Submitted online app. Received call from recruiter shortly thereafter (maybe a week or so). The recruiter asked about my job history, why I'm interested in CBRE, and discussed the details of the job. She said she would forward my info the the hiring manager & if I hadn't heard anything in a week to reach out to her. The next week I emailed the recruiter. A few hours later, the hiring manager called and emailed to set up an in person interview. I interviewed on a Tuesday. The interview was very informational. I received a tour of the building. It lasted an hour. At the end, they said that they would be making a decision that Friday. On Thursday, the hiring manager called to discuss salary expectations. Friday, I received a verbal offer. I had to wait on a Monday for the written offer because the HR person we were working with was out of the office. The offer was contingent on a background check and drug test. I passed both. I start in two weeks.

Real Estate Services Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CBRE (Washington, DC (US)) in February 2016.

Interview

i applied online received an email in a week and set an appointment. The interview was very laid back; the managers were very nice and informative. They told me its going to take a coouple of weeks and i am waiting.

Interview Questions

• why do you want to join CBRE?   1 Answer
    • What experience do you have with Word products   1 Answer
    • When was the time you went above and beyond for a customer?   1 Answer
    • How organized are you?   1 Answer

CBRE Response

5 Apr 2016 – Senior Corporate Recruiter

Thank you for your feedback and sincerely appreciate your interest in CBRE!

Real Estate Services Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CBRE (Las Vegas, NV (US)) in February 2016.

Interview

Very relaxed and CBRE listens very well to your specific situation. CBRE met me outside of the office first just to get to know each other. CBRE worked around my schedule as I did have another job at that time.

Real Estate Services Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CBRE.

Interview

I submitted an application to the online portal. I received a call several days later from the Associate Director who let me know that there was a part-time position available if I would like to consider it. She mentioned it would be a good place to start with the company without any commercial real estate experience, and I would be able to move into a full-time role as one opened up.
    The manager at an onsite property called me to come in and meet. It was a very laid-back interview with just general work experience questions.

Interview Questions

• What has your experience been in the customer service industry? How do you handle difficult customers?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no room for negotiation. The hourly rate was already set and she let me know before I came in to make sure it would be something I could agree to.

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at CBRE (Houston, TX (US)) in December 2014.

Interview

The interview process was easy yet challenging because this company is so large. There are a couple CBRE offices in Houston so I had a couple interviews with a couple managers. They were all very sweet but you could tell they wanted someone business oriented and someone with growth potential.

Interview Questions

• Why do you have an interest in this company and real estate?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CBRE (Houston, TX (US)) in October 2014.

Interview

It took me almost 6 months, to get an interview. I went through hoops, trying to get an interview and I got it. I was SO excited just to interview. The next day, they called me and offered the position to me. I start in a few weeks. This company (In my eyes) is the best of the best! The person who interviewed me was great! I can't wait to start.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for CBRE?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Simple

Real Estate Services Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at CBRE (Pittsburgh, PA (US)) in September 2012.

Interview

They advertised the position on Craigslist and I was called and prescreened a week after I submitted my resume and then was called in for a face-to-face interview.
    I was Interviewed at 11 Stanwix Street Pittsburgh CBRE offices.
     The interview started out well but took a turn for the worse.
    My interviewer actually told me he thought I would not be "happy" or "fulfilled" with the position because of my personal interests or because the position will not “challenge me”. Seriously how condescending is that? He did not say I was unqualified or not right for the position just that my personal life might be put in jeopardy. It had to be the most emotionally draining interview of my life. He digs for information by telling personal stories about himself then says your to vibrant for an office position. Sorry I am not a worker drone. I would have been fine with a "we feel you are not the right candidate for this position" but to say that they are worried about me is ridiculous and unprofessional.

My advice to my interviewer is to stop treating candidates like mindless children and keep the interview professional. I regret not challenging him in person when he began coddling me like a infant. He actually walked me to the elevator! I should have given him some tips on how to interview a grown up woman then!

Interview Questions

• No questions besides where do you see yourself in the future. He stated that he would like to asked questions instead so he can a assess your personality.   2 Answers

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.