CCA International Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

CCA International Interview Questions

Updated 15 Feb 2019

2.1

Sort:

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at CCA International in January 2011.

Interview

one on one interview very layed back interviewed by hr very pleasent people

Interview Questions

• they do credit check so i didnt get the actual job i applied for but i did get employed   Answer Question

Negotiation

it easnt hard at all i was unemployed and thanked God for an offer

3 May 2017 – HR Manager

Thank you for your review, however I believe the role you interviewed for was for another company with a similar name, possibly in the US, not CCA International (UK & Europe)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at CCA International in December 2017.

Interview

I was recommended for this job position by a friend, the all process was nice and easy, and very clear (no dodgy tests or moody enterviewer). Overall it was very straight forward.

Interview Questions

CCA International Response

22 May 2018 – HR Manager

Thank you for your interview review. We like to be thorough in our process and ensure you are well informed of the role and can make a decision for if you would like to join us, if you're successful... More

Social Media Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at CCA International (London, England (UK)) in July 2015.

Interview

Quick phone call to assess whether compensation is amicable, run through CV and find out why you're interested in the role. Followed by one face-to-face interview, however, I believe it normally is split into two. Requested to complete a 30-minute task (reviewing data and filling out the "blanks" of a report). The whole process only took a few days.

Interview Questions

• Could you outline your experience with or knowledge of social media listening tools and boolean queries?   Answer Question

28 Jun 2017 – HR Manager

Collector Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at CCA International in May 2013.

Interview

Asked typical questions, and previous work history

Interview Questions

• How to deal with irate customers   1 Answer

Run down office

19 Apr 2017 – HR Manager

Thank you for your review. We have since moved offices to a new location. If you would like to discuss your feedback further, please give me a call on 02078145222

Operation Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at CCA International (London, England (UK)) in January 2017.

Interview

3 stages. phone interview, face to face interview and another face to ace +30-60-90 plan. with HR director, Center director and account director. (Finance director was present during one of the meetings as well). After the last interview I was asked to create a 30-60-90 plan.

Interview Questions

• Classic questions on experience, ambition, situations,....   1 Answer

Negotiation

short. I got an offer and made a counteroffer.

Insurance Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ringwood, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at CCA International (Ringwood, England (UK)) in October 2017.

Interview

The interview was calm and held by two friendly ladies who gave us all tasks to see how we worked together and this was unusual but very interesting and a great way to see our qualities.

Interview Questions

• If you were stuck on an island with the other candidates in the interview with yourself, what 7 items from a limited list would you choose to survive?   1 Answer

Insurance Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ringwood, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CCA International (Ringwood, England (UK)) in September 2017.

Interview

it was a group activity, very friendly activity and learnt about the company that we were interviewing for in a group process that let us get to know one another

Interview Questions

• what 10 items we could take with us from a plane crash   1 Answer

SERVICE ADVISOR Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at CCA International (London, England (UK)).

Interview

Simple phone call and then a follow up interview at the office where par take in group chat. Whilst you get asset regarding your contribution or working as a team skills. Pretty easy and simple that make you very welcome.

Interview Questions

CCA International Response

Travel Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at CCA International (London, England (UK)) in November 2012.

Interview

I was interviewed by 2 managers, the team manager and the project manager. Overall the Interview was relaxed. The hiring manager was joking a lot and was mainly looking for a social person that function well in a team environment and could show some people skills.

Interview Questions

• Give me an example of how you solved a problem in your previous job?   Answer Question
    • What do you do when a customer takes his frustration out on you, how do you deal with this?   Answer Question

Telesales Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CCA International (London, England (UK)) in July 2018.

Interview

Group interview with a debate. One of two questions:
    *choose a celebrity to be on a hot air balloon which was full of celebrities and was over full and going down; what celebrity would you choose and way should your celebrity stay on the hot air.
    *you deserted on a tropical island and you get a list things you to pick from of objects that help you servive, you choose one and debate with the the group why your objects should be chosen.
    balloon negotiation game. My advice be bubbly and outgoing. Don’t be afraid to speak up and have an opinion. It’s all about personality.

Interview Questions

• What would you take to survive on a tropical island?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.