CES (India) Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

CES (India) Interview Questions

Interviews at CES (India)

2.8

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at CES (India).

Interview

Issued offer letters and asked us to enroll for British Council courses. After 3 months of working on company's project and also joining British Council for some thousands of rupees, they retrieved the offer letter and refused to issue call letters. The company is very bad at estimating its human resource and revenue requirements. At lost we lost time, job and money. Not a trust worthy company.

Test Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CES (India) in August 2017.

Interview

The interview process is pathetic. For an experience of 4-6 years they are conducting written exam and that too on the manual testing concepts.
    There is no transparency in the interview process

Senior Developer Interview

Interview

Some basic dot net question. You can find those if you search in google.Interview was telephonic

Content Writer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at CES (India) (Chennai) in September 2016.

Interview

the interview was between 1pm to 5pm and the place was a ok place , there was two rounds. Initially it was resume probe and Hr round. It was simple and easy questions like y ur opting for content writer. Then was a written test which had four sections.

Interview Questions

• Why you opted for content writer?   1 Answer

Python Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at CES (India) (Chennai) in February 2019.

Interview

There were 2 technical rounds. And then there is project manager round and final HR round. All together will take 2 hours minimum. The panel expects technical skills as well as good communication from the candidates. If you have a good learning adaptability this will be a good choice.

Interview Questions

• Questions were based on Python coding part, Machine learning, Algorithms.   Answer Question

BDE Interview

Application

The process took 5 days. I interviewed at CES (India).

Interview

The interview started off well , had four rounds of interview , two on phone and two rounds were face to face. Everything went well . Cleared all the rounds then came the shock of my life . I was made a big fool . Their manager confirmed my Candidature and said their senior HR will get in touch with me to discuss the offer. That's it . I never really heard back from them. Forget about my offer . There was no status update given . No reply to my calls and emails. Even after speaking to the senior HR on phone through LinkedIn there was no update. 4 days of my time wasted and also have lost other opportunities because of this.

And they call themselves a cmmi level 5 company wowwwww.

Interview Questions

• What was your work all about in your previous organisation   Answer Question

Tech Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at CES (India) (Chennai).

Interview

CES panel interviewed me for 5 rounds ( Telephonic, Code test, Skype round, Manager round, HR round 45 mins each) finally posted me on to client round (Skype). Client not aware my profile. but interviewed me about 55 mins. Finally, I was rejected by Client. I believe there is a lack of relationship b/w CES and Client.

QA Analyst, Automation Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CES (India) (Chennai) in July 2018.

Interview

First round of interview.. They took hardly 10 to 15 mins per round mostly about project and self introduction. Mostly revolving about yourself and your work related stuff at your projects.

Consultant(Recruitment) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at CES (India) (Chennai) in May 2017.

Interview

I got a call from the local HR manager for a position they had. I mentioned to him that i am looking for a short term assignment only which he agreed and organised a meeting with the local Head. it was a cordial meeting in a hotel and went for more than an hour. the questions were more on how i can help them hire for their critical positions and motivate their existing team & fine tune the existing recruitment process. He liked my approach and we agreed to meet his team mates in their office the following day. Met four people from the delivery and BD teams in their office for more than 90 mins. Similar questions and the discussion went well and feedback was also positive. The HR manager then stepped in to discuss compensation and a contract duration of 6 months and the next steps. We agreed on the compensation and a form was given to fill up for BG checks. We agreed on a certain Date of joining by when he expected atleast an interim BG report.

Interview Questions

• I did a mistake at this point. Did not insist on the letter of offer instead submitted the BG documents to complete the process. After a few days did send a reminder to the HR manager asking on the status. After a couple of followups heard that the BG is not over and he requested for more info which i provided. Here the response from the particular person was limited, he would reply once for atleast 4/5 mails or calls. Since the DOJ was closer i asked for the formal letter when the response was they wanted the BG to completed fully. the date passed and after a couple of days of followup was told that the BG is green and the letter is in the table of the Head for signing and will take a week since he was on a vacation. I agreed since i had no option but did find something was not right. On the date the letter was to be given my calls and mails to the HR guy went unanswered. I reached out to another executive who was lot more responsive and requested a day time to revert. The next day he called me said that the HQ has decided to put my candidature at bay and expressed inability to hire me. This after agreeing with everything on both sides and 3 weeks of waiting and a positive BG report. Poor guy did not have answers to my barrage of questions. I insisted on speaking to the Local head who was more defensive and did not any answers to my questions. In all this confusion the HR manager never responded to my emails, texts or calls. My conclusion with CES IT Chennai is their handling of my candidature was terrible with absolutely a poor communication strategy. So if you are attending an interview with them insisting on everything in writing and do not accept any verbal commitment. They do have team members who have no clue on how to handle candidates and your experience can also be something that of mine.   Answer Question

HR Generalist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CES (India) (Hyderabad) in July 2016.

Interview

End to end interview process was good. They make everyone feel comfort prior to the interview. The interview panel is more friendly and they answer every question of us. They will go by your skills and they will see whether the candidate is capable to learn new things.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.