CGI Communications Sales Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

CGI Communications Sales Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at CGI Communications

2.3

Anonymous Employee in Rochester, NY (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at CGI Communications (Rochester, NY (US)).

Interview

The interview process was relatively straightforward. I was asked to talk about my college experience and how my life up to that point had prepared me for the position that I was applying for. I heard back about a week after the interview that I was being offered a position.

Interview Questions

• Why do you believe you are the right candidate for this position?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for CGI Communications

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

3 phone calls asking the same questions.. more like tell me about urself rather than how you're successful in sales. Then, if you pass (lolz) you get to shadow the office and meet the squad. If you're an advanced in sales- this isn't a good job for you. Don't waste your time, unless you like to be trained by entry level.

Anonymous Employee in Rochester, NY (US)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CGI Communications (Rochester, NY (US)).

Interview

Applied for Sales Associate Position knowing that would provide a gateway to desired position... It did. Moved to Sales Executive position the next year. Provided training and knowledge needed.

Interview Questions

• If you could have a superpower what would it be?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Rochester, NY (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CGI Communications (Rochester, NY (US)) in February 2014.

Interview

While talking with Drew, he was very descriptive about the company, letting me know the pros and cons. He was honest that it can be a very high paced place, and that it is not always for everyone.

Interview Questions

• What type of sales did you do in the past? And can you talk about your sales process?   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rochester, NY (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CGI Communications (Rochester, NY (US)) in October 2016.

Interview

I did phone interview as well as two face to face interviews with the CEO. After my second interview, I got an offer via email and required to fill out some paper work and submit before training.

Interview Questions

• What will you bring to the comapny?   1 Answer

Some of the things in originally offer letter were unclear.

Anonymous Employee in Rochester, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CGI Communications (Rochester, NY (US)) in June 2016.

Interview

Screen: Those people are nice.l giving you info about the job and sales They want to make sure that you want to do sales. That you are a sales person.
    In person 1: With the Director, gets more into the nitty gritty asking more questions about yourself

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to do sales?   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at CGI Communications in May 2019.

Interview

The initial interview was very well organized and presented. Although the presentation was great, the company did not include a lot of undesirable information in its job description and was vague about it when asked.

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

Gave me a call after submitting resume through Craigslist. Went in for 1 interview which was very easy. No difficult questions, just basically describing the position and company. They will hire anyone that isn't a mute.

Negotiation

No negotiation.

Anonymous Employee in Rochester, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CGI Communications (Rochester, NY (US)) in September 2014.

Interview

My interviewer was extremely unprofessional. He showed up half an hour late for my interview because he told me he had gone for a run. He then told me to shadow a sales associate while he went down to shower. He came back and then was very condescending towards me.

After the interview he told me to think about it and call him back the next day, and when I did he didn't answer. I tried later that day. No answer. I tried the next day, no answer, the next day, the day after that, no answer. Finally I called after the weekend and left him a slightly pissed vm and he called me back and offered me the job.

Interview Questions

• "So, let me guess, you were the kid that thought you were going to have everything handed to you on a silver plate and would never have to work hard at anything until you one day graduated college and reality hit you in the face, am I right?"   1 Answer

Negotiation

Basically accept this or see ya later

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rochester, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CGI Communications (Rochester, NY (US)) in April 2012.

Interview

1:1 very basic. If your upright and can talk. They will hire you.

Interview Questions

Other candidates would really appreciate relevant details that affected your decision.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.