CHI Interview Questions

Updated 27 Jul 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 207 of over 207 interviews

2.6
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at CHI

CHI

Application

I interviewed at CHI

Interview

Panel interview fairly easy, pretty relaxed depending on who interviews you. Seemed pretty quick, like I was in and out for my interview. If you just be yourself you'll be fine. Not sure if they're doing virtual or onsite interviews, but my interview was an onsite interview. I got a call not too long after submitting my application. And got an offer not too long after doing my interview.

Interview Questions
  • What can you bring to this position.
    Answer Question

CHI

Application

I interviewed at CHI

Interview

There wasn't any interview process. You just sign up for it and then you come in to plan your schedule and pick up the uniform and badge. That is pretty much it, only hardest part is just getting noticed in general. But other than that, you'll be just fine.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

CHI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CHI

Interview

The interview is virtual. I enjoyed the whole process. Clear and precise instructions. I almost like the virtual interviews now better than in person interviews. Excited to take on this journey with this company.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in College Station, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CHI (College Station, TX) in May 2021

Interview

Was very short and seemed like the interviewer didn't really care about the interview. She asked me two short answers and then ended the interview. Told me that I would receive an email by the end of the week but never did. Followed up with her and she didn't respond to my questions.

Interview Questions
  • What are the jobs and responsibilities of a Patient Care Technician

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tacoma, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CHI (Tacoma, WA) in May 2021

Interview

Preliminary phone interview followed by zoom interview with three interviewers. Very standard interview questions. Seemed unprepared for any questions asked if them that didn’t pertain to compensation. Overall a very standard interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

CHI

Application

I interviewed at CHI

Interview

I was interviewed by by HR first in a telephone screening. Then I was brought in for a typical interview with lead and hiring manger. Was referred to another department manager afterword. Was hired into this department.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Council Bluffs, IA

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 1 week. I interviewed at CHI (Council Bluffs, IA) in Apr 2021

Interview

Email confirming application acceptance, phone call on Monday after applying Saturday night, phone interview, salary expectations, work history. In person interview following Wednesday morning. Managment was very caring and compassionate. Panel interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chattanooga, TN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CHI (Chattanooga, TN) in Apr 2021

Interview

It was a seamless process that did not take much preparation. I went with the mindset that I was already offered the job and portrayed myself as someone who was deserving and hardworking. I tried my best to sell my myself as best I could.

Interview Questions
  • What kind of position/hours are you looking for?

CHI

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at CHI in Apr 2021

Interview

Friendly, but to the point. The interviewers gave me a very good impression of the facility and I can’t wait to hopefully begin working to see how everything will be for myself!

Interview Questions
  • To tell them what makes me stand out above others applying for the position

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CHI (Houston, TX)

Interview

The interview was done on zoom due to COVID-19 and we had thee opportunity to sign up for a time slot as you would a regular interview. The interview was, in my opinion, very laid back due to the zoom setting and was mostly the interviewer getting to know you. Basic interview questions were asked and a response date was given prior to starting.

Interview Questions
  • Name a time that you experienced a difficult situation and what did you do to fix it?
  • How do you handle stressful situations?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 207 Interviews