CHI Interview Questions

Updated Nov 23, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 212 of over 212 interviews

Employee Referral9%
2.6
HardAverageEasy

CHI

Application

I interviewed at CHI

Interview

Lengthily, boring, made the job seem impossible. Not somewhere I would want to do- didn’t feel supported in the environment. Also introduced to a j it I had never even applied for

Interview Questions
  • Didn’t ask a lot of questions about me
    Answer Question

CHI

Application

I interviewed at CHI

Interview

I had Two interviews spread out about a week apart. It was pretty easy, typical interview process. All of the questions were pretty standard, nothing overly complicated. Second interview was more of just a conversation.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time you had to deal with a difficult customer

CHI

Application

I interviewed at CHI

Interview

Ces questions d’entretien vous aideront à identifier les capacités et les prouesses de votre prochaine assistante de direction. Vous trouverez ici des questions qui vous aideront à évaluer les compétences techniques, les aptitudes comportementales et les compétences générales d’un candidat.

Interview Questions
  • quels sont vos diplômes? quel est votre parcours?

CHI

Application

I interviewed at CHI

Interview

Interviewed with 2 directors. They were both very welcoming and easy to talk to. It felt more like a normal conversation than an interview and they were great about feeding off my answers rather than just strictly asking questions.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Burien, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at CHI (Burien, WA) in Sep 2021

Interview

I applied online and interviewed at CHI (Burien). Sat down with the manager and they asked me scripted questions, gave me a tour of the unit, and asked if I had any questions. The questions were straightforward, behavioral questions. They truly want to learn more about you and your experiences!

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time where you had a conflict with a coworker?

CHI

Application

I interviewed at CHI

Interview

Panel interview fairly easy, pretty relaxed depending on who interviews you. Seemed pretty quick, like I was in and out for my interview. If you just be yourself you'll be fine. Not sure if they're doing virtual or onsite interviews, but my interview was an onsite interview. I got a call not too long after submitting my application. And got an offer not too long after doing my interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

CHI

Application

I interviewed at CHI

Interview

There wasn't any interview process. You just sign up for it and then you come in to plan your schedule and pick up the uniform and badge. That is pretty much it, only hardest part is just getting noticed in general. But other than that, you'll be just fine.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

CHI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CHI

Interview

The interview is virtual. I enjoyed the whole process. Clear and precise instructions. I almost like the virtual interviews now better than in person interviews. Excited to take on this journey with this company.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in College Station, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CHI (College Station, TX) in May 2021

Interview

Was very short and seemed like the interviewer didn't really care about the interview. She asked me two short answers and then ended the interview. Told me that I would receive an email by the end of the week but never did. Followed up with her and she didn't respond to my questions.

Interview Questions
  • What are the jobs and responsibilities of a Patient Care Technician

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tacoma, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CHI (Tacoma, WA) in May 2021

Interview

Preliminary phone interview followed by zoom interview with three interviewers. Very standard interview questions. Seemed unprepared for any questions asked if them that didn’t pertain to compensation. Overall a very standard interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 212 Interviews