CHOC Children's New Grad RN Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

CHOC Children's New Grad RN Interview Questions

Interviews at CHOC Children's

3.5

New Grad RN Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orange, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at CHOC Children's (Orange, CA (US)) in December 2019.

Interview

Applied online and waited for about 4 weeks before i receieved and interview. It was a group interview with 3 managers from the specific unit I was applying for. They were very kind and welcoming to my answers. They made me feel comfortable. A very positive experience even though i did not receive an offer

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for CHOC Children's

New Grad RN Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CHOC Children's.

Interview

This was my very first RN interview and I was very nervous. To my surprise, it was not as intimidating as I imagined. The interview process overall took about 4 weeks to get the interview. This was a panel interview with 3 people.

New Grad RN Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orange, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at CHOC Children's (Orange, CA (US)) in December 2017.

Interview

The interview was a panel interview and it was about 40 minutes. Heard back after a week, received a phone call regarding interview. The whole process was about 7 weeks from when online application was submitted.

New Grad RN Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orange, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CHOC Children's (Orange, CA (US)) in December 2015.

Interview

Panel interview of eight people (nurse managers and floor nurses) which was not as intimidating as it sounds since everyone was friendly and welcoming. Asked behavioral questions that I did not anticipate. First nursing interview though so I was super nervous and found this to be a good experience regardless of the no offer.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.