CHOC Children's Interview Questions in Orange, CA | Glassdoor.co.in

CHOC Children's Interview Questions in Orange, CA

Interviews at CHOC Children's

3.1

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orange, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at CHOC Children's (Orange, CA (US)) in December 2019.

Interview

Applied online and waited for about 4 weeks before i receieved and interview. It was a group interview with 3 managers from the specific unit I was applying for. They were very kind and welcoming to my answers. They made me feel comfortable. A very positive experience even though i did not receive an offer

Sterile Processing Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orange, CA (US)

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CHOC Children's (Orange, CA (US)) in October 2019.

Interview

First there was a phone interview and than panel (3 people) interview. A lot of questions and all answers were written down by the panel. Very professional and nice. Good atmosphere.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Choc?   1 Answer

Clerical Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orange, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at CHOC Children's (Orange, CA (US)).

Interview

Systematic - general questions. Tell us about your past experiences, where do you see yourself in five years, how do you handle difficult situations with staff or patients? Tell me about your most difficult challenge.

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orange, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at CHOC Children's (Orange, CA (US)) in December 2017.

Interview

The five interviewees were very nice and talkative! Unfortunately, the interview started thirty minutes late because some of the workers were not present and the meeting location was also changed three times. The interview lasted 20 minutes.

Anonymous Employee in Orange, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at CHOC Children's (Orange, CA (US)) in December 2017.

Interview

The interview was a panel interview and it was about 40 minutes. Heard back after a week, received a phone call regarding interview. The whole process was about 7 weeks from when online application was submitted.

Compliance Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orange, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at CHOC Children's (Orange, CA (US)) in November 2017.

Interview

Fine - four person panel interview - fair questions however there was a subtle ageism that crept in the end of the interview. Never heard a single word from them despite follow up on my part.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had work through resistance from an auditor   1 Answer

Patient Account Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orange, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at CHOC Children's (Orange, CA (US)).

Interview

spoke about past experiences, systems I knew
    things like that. Asked about specifics like DOFR's, COB, Managed Care contracts
    Briefly explained the entire position to me
    How I work with other, if I have any limitations for the position mentioned
    It went on for awhile, then we spoke about process of interview, hiring, and such
    discussed benefits briefly

Interview Questions

• Asked about collections, if I know what an EOB is
      similar questions such as do you know what a Credit balance is?
      have you ever worked with Medical, Medicare
      Asked me about working month end, reading reports, do I work well with others
      things like that   Answer Question

Clinical Research Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orange, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CHOC Children's (Orange, CA (US)).

Interview

Interview process was pretty easy. First was a phone interview and then a one on one interview was set up with the Supervisor and Dr's. Background check completed and Drug Screen. Then a New Hire Orientation was completed prior to actually starting the position

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orange, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CHOC Children's (Orange, CA (US)) in December 2015.

Interview

Panel interview of eight people (nurse managers and floor nurses) which was not as intimidating as it sounds since everyone was friendly and welcoming. Asked behavioral questions that I did not anticipate. First nursing interview though so I was super nervous and found this to be a good experience regardless of the no offer.

Registered Respiratory Therapist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orange, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CHOC Children's (Orange, CA (US)) in November 2015.

Interview

Small panel (director and supervisors). They asked about 5 generic questions and about 5 clinical question. Some of the clinical questions were hard. I heard back after about 2 weeks.

Interview Questions

• Name and describe a congenital heart defect   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.