CMC Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

CMC Interview Questions

Interviews at CMC

2.8

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CMC (Pune) in October 2011.

Interview

Synechron ,pune

Telephonic interview-5 minutes : basic questions : describe yourself,do you know dot net technology,wcf,wpf.where do you stay ,location.

Technicle interview: fibonnaci series,wcf,wpf, method overriding ,sql adapter.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at CMC (Hyderabad) in February 2011.

Interview

There was a filteration from 1000 people and they have selected 24 people from them.
    there were VIVA and various other interview rounds.

Interview Questions

• Regarding the bugs in Vista and Windows 7   1 Answer
    • Behavioral questions : Gave me different scenarios and asked me how i would react   1 Answer

They had posted me to another city.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CMC (Mumbai) in February 2012.

Interview

formal n technical

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bhopal

Application

I interviewed at CMC (Bhopal) in April 2014.

Interview

Test conducted by COcubes.com. A 3 hour test consisting of Aptitude, Domain Knowledge and Programming. Second round was Technical Interview in which the question asked to me regarding my branch CS was, what is SQL? and then what is CSS? And no other technical question were asked. Then in my 'technical' round, issues faced by a computer engineer was asked and about social networking. Also I did not got selected after answering those basic questions and the reason, not known, is eating me up till now.

Interview Questions

• All questions were unexpected, as I expected some complex questions from a company of such a big stature.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bhilai

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CMC (Bhilai) in June 2014.

Interview

With a proven track record of successful achievements, I am pleased to present my application and CV for your consideration as a Web Developer. Please find attached herewith my resume for your reference.

Having 9 Month experience in the industry, and a strong educational background featuring a degree in Computer Science.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Solapur

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at CMC (Solapur) in February 2014.

Interview

technical as well as personal interview was held and the first round was aptitude..that wasnt too tough to crack

Interview Questions

• some detailed ques were asked about databases which was unexpected   Answer Question

training fees too high..

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at CMC (Hyderabad) in February 2010.

Interview

Telephonic, F2F, HR screening

Anonymous Employee in Noida

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CMC (Noida) in March 2014.

Interview

- First round starts with apptitute test which is of intermediate level once cleared
    - Next round will be of skill test where questions related to programming or DB or the post you have applied for will be asked.
     - finally round will be HR.

Software Engineer Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CMC (Hyderabad) in January 2012.

Interview

One phone interview, 2 technical interviews

Software Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at CMC (Mumbai) in November 2013.

Interview

Was asked about my final year project and its implementation.
    Coding in Java, SQL and SDLC knowledge was important to crack the interview
    Knowledge about the company and their past project along with their current projects is also important.