CMC Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

CMC Interview Questions

Interviews at CMC

2.8

SSE Interview

Application

I interviewed at CMC in February 2014.

Interview

Psychometric test is test for testing your aptitude capability and your personality is also tested in the psychometric test that takes place in CMC. It is a pen and paper test for about one and half hour.

.NET Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at CMC (Noida) in August 2013.

Interview

Their is 1 technical round and then the HR round.
    .net questions are :

Extension Methods
    Master page and user control
    Dynamicaaly add master page
    Sql queries
    Diff b/w Response.Redirect and Response.RedirectPermanent
    Abstract Class and Interface
    Virtual and New keyword
    Overloading and Overriding
    State Management
    Page life cycle

Interview Questions

• There was no unexpected question as such, all were related to asp, C# only. Must have hands on experience.   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CMC (Mumbai) in August 2014.

Interview

very bad, very long, unprofessional, wasnt infomred it was a kpo, or night shift . wasnt infomred about no phones , pathetic, walkin interviews, no proper facility, hr round was unprofessional, managers are unskilled even senior level managers. information was not shared, should take this job just as a last resort. no support from senior management, nothing to learn, very bad, no increment, no bonuses

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at CMC (Mumbai) in July 2015.

Interview

Easy and simple questions; one interview. 1 on 1. The process took 30 mins and was called later that day. Easy MS Office base questions and management and team lead skills and backgroud

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CMC (Hyderabad) in January 2015.

Interview

Firstly introduction then technical and communication and development skills,They make sure you got the right calibre to do the things in a very well maintained manner.Attitude is also utmost important thing to keep in mind.

Interview Questions

• what will be the most important technology going to be evolved?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Chennai

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CMC (Chennai) in March 2013.

Interview

The interview process comprises of 4 rounds done in our college. First round is Technical followed by HR and other two are done only on a random basis. The candidates are chosen randomly for the last two rounds of the interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jamshedpur

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CMC (Jamshedpur) in November 2014.

Interview

college campus. It was an online written test process. there were general aptitude questions. Three sections were there. the first was math , second was english, third was reasoning. the students with the first rank in the test was awarded with 100% scholarship. That means for internship the student with 100% scholarship will not have to pay any fee for the internship.

IS Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at CMC (Kolkata) in July 2010.

Interview

some knowledge testing question some IQ testing .....
    personality type....

Interview Questions

• tell me something about u?   1 Answer
    • what is topological system ?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Nothing

IT Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at CMC (Mumbai).

Interview

Hr is very co-operative, the selection panel was tough, asked me tough questions both theoretical and practical. After that asked me questions basis real life situation in IT CO.
    Interview was tough to crack.
    Questions ranged from technical to practical

Interview Questions

• Domain questions and logic questions
      It questions   1 Answer

IT Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at CMC (Chennai) in June 2012.

Interview

i was interviewed for/as Embedded System engineer. A HR company had scheduled the interview with CMC. i took the interview at CMC, Chennai. The interview process was fairly quick. I had two technical rounds and at Last had the HR round. it all happened on the same day. The final offer was released in a week.

Interview Questions

• 1. Basics of microcontroller(8051, ARM, PIC)
      2. Basics of Embedded C concepts
      3. RTOS
      4. Some basic Hardware questions like how to read ADC, use DAC
      5. External peripheral interfaces like I2C, SPI etc   1 Answer

Negotiation

do not believe whatever the HR says , push for the maximum possible % hike from your current salary package. In CMC its tough to get double digit % hike in annual appraisal