CRISIL Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

CRISIL Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at CRISIL

2.4

Associate Interview

Interview

The hiring and interviewing process was quite rigorous. It all began with a written test like Common Admission Test, from where around 300 candidates were selected for Group Discussion and Personal Interview. The group discussion was an elimination round and led to the personal interview wherein people were thoroughly grilled.

Interview Questions

• It was the one regarding my opinion as a possible lender on two given companies.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for CRISIL

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CRISIL (Mumbai) in June 2012.

Interview

difficult and quite tough,communication skills along with intellect is required....estimation should be good..!! ........

Interview Questions

• if this room has 8 bulbs ,tell the no of bulbs in whole building..!!   2 Answers

Negotiation

it was cool..!!

Associate Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CRISIL in March 2011.

Interview

Its took the whole day. There were 4 rounds. Interview by HR, aptitude test followed by one technical round and a final one on one meeting with the senior manager.

Interview Questions

• Questions were most about the qualification and the family background and similar things.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CRISIL (Mumbai) in July 2008.

Interview

IQ tes is conducted, if you get selected, Interview is taken by the Hr, then Assistant Manager, followed by Manager and then Senior Manager

Interview Questions

• Questions related to Market structure   1 Answer
    • ratio analysis of a company   1 Answer

Negotiation

Process is very transparent

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CRISIL (Mumbai) in October 2012.

Interview

1. Online test- mostly on finance, but also had english and bits of quant and logic.
    2. HR interview.
    3. Technical round.
    4. Offer

Interview Questions

• which is better indicator Debt to equity or Debt to EBITDA.? rest all just ratios and ratio analysis, liquidity ratios, solvency ratios, credit analysis, equity research, FCFE, FCFF, cash flow statements, and mostly on summer internship and resume   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Powai, Maharashtra

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CRISIL (Powai, Maharashtra) in November 2014.

Interview

Crisil has a really cool office building. Their interview process consists of two rounds an aptitude test and interview. The aptitude test had basic English and quantitative aptitude.
    It was kind of easy. In the interview they ask you some finance related technical questions. So brush up on basic finance before you go.

Interview Questions

Their office timings were 2-11 and 1-8 so it didn't suit me.

Associate Interview

Interview

Test, HR interview, management interview.
    Easy all around.

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at CRISIL (Mumbai) in December 2010.

Interview

Fairly transparent process. With 2-5 rounds trying technical knowledge to finding a right fit for the organization. The result is conveyed soon, however after and before receiving joining letter hardly no communication.

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at CRISIL (Mumbai) in January 2013.

Interview

There was a test first which was way too easy. Felt almost ridiculous with questions like what is the opposite of love? Then a personal interview if you passed the test. General HR.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

N/A

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CRISIL (Mumbai) in November 2017.

Interview

Even if you have answered the question related to the salary during a phone interview round, there is a possibility to face the same type of questions in a face-to-face job interview round. This time interviewers/hiring managers will be more interested in knowing “the salary you really expect for a particular job profile”. By knowing your expectations, interviewers decide whether they can consider you for the job profile or not

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.