CRMnext Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

CRMnext Interview Questions

Interviews at CRMnext

2.7

Dot Net Developer MVC Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CRMnext (New York, NY (US)) in December 2019.

Interview

First aptitude test .If you clear aptitude then there are multiple rounds of face to face interviews . First was on basic dotnet and c sharp.Second round was non MVC.

Junior Consultant Interview

Interview

This was a college campus placement, so there were students from mine and two other colleges. First there was an aptitude test., for which I was late. Basic math and verbal questions. It lasted for an hour. The short-listed students were asked to stay back for the interview. It was an HR interview with a couple of analytical scenario based questions. Finally the selected students had a one on one interview with the VP of the company

Interview Questions

• Analytical based questions. A number of problems and scenarios'. This was after the aptitude test which consisted of Math and Verbal questions   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Interview

Aptitude test followed by personal interview from a Manager or Sr. Process Consultant then by director. If everything is ok you will be called by HR to discuss salaries, Designation and other things

Interview Questions

• Work about previous employer and they can ask you about the domain knowledge.   Answer Question

Process Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at CRMnext.

Interview

Aptitude test
    Interview with Manager
    Interview with CEO

Interview Questions

• Approximate amount of petrol consumed in the one day in the highway adjacent to the office   1 Answer

Negotiation

Yes can negotiate, but they do not buy your notice period

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

Aptitude test Face to Face round Face to Face discussion , then they will give a break, then on on and same day selection is selected. Then a god company for a year only. that it let me proceed now.

Senior Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at CRMnext (Mumbai) in November 2019.

Interview

First they will take logical reasoning test followed by a writing a moral of story based on 4 ducks and writing describing questions about yourself and your strength ans weakness.
    After this you will have to wait for 30 mins , then technical round will be there-questions will be domain specific,your current role and responsibilities.
    After a day or two there will be second technical round with AVP or VP-some scenario based questions and questions about your role and responsibility.
    Final HR round will be there after two days- asking about your notice period,salary expectations.
    Then in a day they will release offer

Interview Questions

• Domain specific questions
      Questions related to current role   Answer Question

.NET Developer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at CRMnext.

Interview

You are first given with logical and technical test papers post which there is a face to face or video interview. The whole process will take 2 hours or may be 4 hours as well as per the availability of interviewer.

Interview Questions

• Abstraction vs interface
      null operator
      oops
      tier architecture   Answer Question

Senior Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at CRMnext (Mumbai) in October 2019.

Interview

First round was written test. Was average level test with basic technical and logical reasoning knowledge
    2nd and 3rd round was technical with basic testing knowledge and mostly look for confidence of person

Interview Questions

• What is SDLC and STLC
      Bug kife cycle
      Sql based queries
      TM meaning and use
      Test process
      Banking and payment process   Answer Question

Dot NET Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at CRMnext (Noida) in June 2019.

Interview

Interview took multiple process.

1- Logical and Technical objective
    2- First Technical Round
    3- Second Technical Round
    4- HR Round

After all process, they have taken 15 days and update to me you have not cleared HR round.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at CRMnext (Noida) in June 2019.

Interview

Interview process included a picture perception test followed by an aptitude test which is easy enough to crack. Then 2 personal interview rounds. Then followed by a HR round. Make sure you go through the company’s website beforehand.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.