CRMnext Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

CRMnext Interview Questions

Interviews at CRMnext

2.6

Junior Consultant Interview

Interview

This was a college campus placement, so there were students from mine and two other colleges. First there was an aptitude test., for which I was late. Basic math and verbal questions. It lasted for an hour. The short-listed students were asked to stay back for the interview. It was an HR interview with a couple of analytical scenario based questions. Finally the selected students had a one on one interview with the VP of the company

Interview Questions

• Analytical based questions. A number of problems and scenarios'. This was after the aptitude test which consisted of Math and Verbal questions   Answer Question

Process Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at CRMnext.

Interview

Aptitude test
    Interview with Manager
    Interview with CEO

Interview Questions

• Approximate amount of petrol consumed in the one day in the highway adjacent to the office   1 Answer

Negotiation

Yes can negotiate, but they do not buy your notice period

Business Analyst Interview

Interview

Aptitude test followed by personal interview from a Manager or Sr. Process Consultant then by director. If everything is ok you will be called by HR to discuss salaries, Designation and other things

Interview Questions

• Work about previous employer and they can ask you about the domain knowledge.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CRMnext (Noida).

Interview

There was a walk-in, I saw their ad on a job portal site.
    Selection process as follows:
    1. Written Aptitude (objective)
    2. Written Technical (objective)
    3. Technical Interview (In interview Panel, there were 2 people)
    4. HR Interview
    I had to leave, thats why HR round was scheduled for later. After 3-4 days I got from HR, and was offered a package was very low than my exceptions. So I had to deny that.

Interview Questions

Package offered was not at all satisfactory.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at CRMnext in April 2013.

Interview

I went there for ASP.NET developer on 1.5 years experience.
    There were three rounds -
    1. Written Aptitude
    2. Written Technical
    3. F2F Technical

Aptitude was simple. Technical was hard had more of theoretical questions from ASP.NET and SQL.

In the F2F round, a very senior person took the interview. He asked only general programming principles, the new technologies available.

Interview Questions

I was selected for the opening, but rejected it because they offered me no hike in the salary.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CRMnext (Noida).

Interview

They send out random interview invites (Send to all) on Naukri.com without considering profiles and salary. When I arrived for the process the person who was collecting the forms told me this is not the salary they would provide on such experience level, and will I join on the same package this and that.
    I mean if you cannot afford to pay that much to an employee then why leave us a mail in the first place? It was such a negative experience that I even regret attending.

Interview Questions

• basic questions on WCF, API, SQL and majorly on MVC and ASP.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Bhopal

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at CRMnext (Bhopal) in September 2018.

Interview

GD,Technical round1,2 and HR round and the process is good and tough also but basic are asked in the interview process.HR interaction was quite good as compared to all rounds.

Software Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at CRMnext (Mumbai) in November 2018.

Interview

the interview process devide into 4 stage. 1st stage is telephonic round ,just ask my self etc. if you select then they call for the interview. then 2nd round was aptitude test which includes logical question and manual aptitude test also. both are very simple. then 3rd round is technical just ask simple manual testing questions. then 4th hr round here just ask about my self then hobbies,what about carrier goal etc last round 5th one here u have to write one story they gives you one pamphlet then according to that image you have write story.

Interview Questions

• why u chooes testing
       what is testing?
       what is saviorioty and priority?
       give live examples defect life cycle?
       smoke and sanity? both are do same thing then why names are different
       regression and retesting?   Answer Question

Software Tester Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at CRMnext in September 2014.

Interview

1st Round- Written which includes normal Apti questions.. Average.. need to clear 12 out of 25
    2nd Round- Written which includes ISTQB questions.. 12 out of 25
    3 rd Round - Technical Interview.. Questions regarding your projects.. roles and responsibilities... few testing questions...smoke testing...etc...
    4rt Round - Director round... general askings.. about urself types...
    If selected.. HR will call.. will ask for your payslips and salary breakup
    Finally salary discussion on call and will offer very less hike.... mind it.. very less hike.... max 5k hike on monthly basis...
    I got selected and was offered very less hike so declined the offer.

Salary hike offered was very less..

Web Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CRMnext (Noida) in June 2015.

Interview

Interview was easy. Their was three rounds. Two technical round and one HR round. All technical questions were asked related to profile as well as the kind of work that will be given.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.