CSC Team Lead Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

CSC Team Lead Interview Questions

Interviews at CSC

3.8

Team Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CSC (Washington, DC (US)) in June 2008.

Interview

technical review

Interview Questions

• What's the worst problem you've had to overcome and why....   Answer Question

Negotiation

I ask for X they countered with X-1...next time I will ask for X+2 so I can get X

Other Interview Reviews for CSC

Team Lead Interview

Interview

Telephonic technical interview round and face to face manegerial interview round. No HR round was there for me . . . . Only 2 round of interview. . . . . .

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at CSC (Hyderabad) in January 2012.

Interview

1 day offer. They visited Hyderabad and had interview. Release the offer letter the next day.
    Total 3 rounds technical and 1 HR round. Interview was in C++. Coding and written test on C++. Concentrated more on Alogs and data structures

Team Lead Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at CSC in January 2015.

Interview

good interview process. they select CV first and then find out the suitable candidate. HR plays a vital role here. Technical round is tough.Person needs to know what he she is applied for and be ready for the work done.

Interview Questions

was not interested to join

Team Lead Interview

Interview

Normally 2 rounds. one with direct supervisor and one with HR (once the supervisor has confirmed).
    To be given a paper test on those areas related to the post you are applying for.
    This company highly appreciates your relevant experience. So even if you are from a direct competitor, they don't mind taking you in as long as you are good.

Interview Questions

• reason for leaving your former company? Can we contact them for reference?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Ok, good package

Team Lead Interview

Interview

1st - phone interview with HR, 2nd- face to face interview any team lead, 3rd- test, 4th - another interview with manager

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at CSC (Hyderabad).

Interview

It was a interview with medium difficulty.it was a fair interview. I was asked relevant questions and was not made to wait long. there were two interview rounds and a hr round

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at CSC (New Delhi) in June 2018.

Interview

It was mega drive 100 of people I cleared first round spend around 6 hours in CO premises and was sent home saying that second round will be telephonic in 1/2 days there’s no call since a week now

They ask about core java
    Interesting question which java api implements design patterns
    Fail fast fail safe
    Whatever u mention on cv be careful .
    Spring hibernate configuration
    Easy interview

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.