CSG Talent Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

CSG Talent Interview Questions

Interviews at CSG Talent

2.9

Recruitment Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at CSG Talent.

Interview

met 2 directors and 3 other team members - informal and quite chatty. Enjoyable.

I thought it might be more structured and i got a good feeling

Marketing Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Leeds, South East England, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at CSG Talent (Leeds, South East England, England (UK)) in October 2018.

Interview

Friendly, informative and inspiring. I left feeling motivated and driven. I was also very happy to have been shown around the office, getting an inside look into the companies work culture. It was obvious that employing the right person (for their skills and personality) was just as important as the candidate could be sure this was a place that they definitely wanted to work.

Resourcer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Horsforth, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CSG Talent (Horsforth, England (UK)) in July 2018.

Interview

Brief phone call, then a face to face where I met a few different people and then a shadow day to see what the morning was like in the company

Digital Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Horsforth, England (UK)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at CSG Talent (Horsforth, England (UK)) in October 2017.

Interview

I met with one of the owners and MD when I was considering another opportunity, I realised that CSG had such an amazing culture and understood the balance of work and life.

After seeing the offices, on site ping pong tables, gyms and staff I knew that CSG would be an amazing place to work and develop my career.

I declined the other job offer and joined CSG. I haven’t looked back!

Marketing Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Leeds, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CSG Talent (Leeds, England (UK)) in October 2017.

Interview

Not a professional interview process. They did not take any notes of what I was saying. One of the interviewers was talking for so long that I barely had time to speak. At the end they did not hire me "because I don't have enough experience" however, in the face-to-face interview they said that they were looking for a fresh graduate? So they didn't even give honest feedback.

Recommendation: don't offer to show at the end of the interview all the facilities (gym, cafeteria...) if you already know you are not gonna hire that candidate.
    Asking for X years of experience for an entry-level job makes no sense. It means employers miss out on some excellent grads who assumed they weren’t suitable, even though they were.

Anonymous Employee in Leeds, England (UK)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CSG Talent (Leeds, England (UK)) in July 2017.

Interview

I was interviewed for the role of Marketing Assistant in 2017 and felt at ease throughout the process.

The first stage interview took a very conversational approach which meant I felt much more relaxed. A lot of it involved talking through the role I was interviewing for, the company and what they did, and then I was asked more broadly what I was wanting out of my next role/ what appealed to me about this one.

Second and final stage entailed more prep - I was asked to write a practice blog post and in the interview I led a presentation about how I'd go about sharing it. This one was definitely the more formal meeting and I was asked to talk in much more detail about my previous experience/ my examples of written work (not all Marketing related - they wanted to see essays too).

Within a week I was phoned and given the job so overall it was a very efficient and pleasant process.

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Leeds, England (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CSG Talent (Leeds, England (UK)) in December 2016.

Interview

Excellent and very thorough 4 stages I met everyone in the team I am in went for lunch and met all the most senior staff and owners they were very focused on understanding my abilities and making sure I would fit in culturally

Interview Questions

• When was your last placement? Talk me through it in detail   1 Answer

Recruitment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Leeds, England (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at CSG Talent (Leeds, England (UK)) in November 2016.

Interview

Quality overview and competency based questions and information gathered over 2 stages met with line manager and 2 levels above to MD very in depth interview to understand my skill level and fit for the role

Interview Questions

• When and who was your last placement   1 Answer

Negotiation

Yes I got what I wanted

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.