Cafe Coffee Day Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Cafe Coffee Day Interview Questions

Interviews at Cafe Coffee Day

2.8

Territory Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Cafe Coffee Day (New York, NY (US)) in December 2017.

Interview

It was a pool campus the job profile offered was territory manager after 1yr of training process started by 10:45 and went till night 11:30pm, two group discussion process and two pi .
    They were looking for candidates with energy and enthusiasm towards the job

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cafe Coffee Day (Bengaluru) in November 2019.

Interview

simple and efficient .asked me about the locality and language I am comfortable with sine it is a sales job .Interviewers were very professional.First there was a replacement talk during which they explained well ant the nature of the job , I really appreciated them for that as they never tried to hide anything . Was very transparent

Interview Questions

• language I am comfortable with   1 Answer

Service Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Cafe Coffee Day (Pune) in March 2019.

Interview

There was 2 GD rounds and 2 interview.
    around 5 colleges took part in that . First interview was in the camous itself and second was in CCD office in pune.

Interview Questions

• There were several question related to my branch of engineering and some HR questions in 1st interview and in 2nd interview only 4 to 5 HR questions   Answer Question

Management Trainee - Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cafe Coffee Day (Pune) in October 2018.

Interview

The interview process consisted of three rounds:
    1. A long presentation from the company
    2. A group discussion round
    3. A one to one interview

The personal interview also had two rounds, one with the HR and the second with the functional head.

Interview Questions

• Knowledge about the company
      What would you like to change about the organization
      Why CCD   Answer Question

L&D Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in South West

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Cafe Coffee Day (South West) in August 2018.

Interview

1) CV shortlisted by the organisation
    2) Face to face Interview with a panel of two concerned officials, wherein questions were put up on the relevant topics and questions on previous internship or work experience were asked.

The interview went on for 20-30 minutes

Interview Questions

• Previous experience in the given field, subjective questions on it as well.   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cafe Coffee Day (Bengaluru).

Interview

Took one or two rounds. Asked based on my skills. Interview was around half an hour. And was said to join immediately. But I joined after few days, took some time in digging company info.

Interview Questions

• Questions on my specialisations and skills   1 Answer

HR-Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Cafe Coffee Day (Bengaluru) in June 2018.

Interview

Telephonic conversation with me and employer they ask some questions and am also full questions answers and they salary details I will give salary details they asked come down to face to face interview that day fixed and am also going same day and same time

H R Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Cafe Coffee Day (Mumbai) in November 2017.

Interview

They were 2 group discussions and shortlisted few candidates ,after that 2nd group discussion followed by personal interview .Also shortlisted candidates has been give presentation to be made by doing 1-2 cafe visits.

Interview Questions

• 1.Tell me about yourself?
      2.Questions about internship work ( Worked on what profiles, how many profiles, challenging profiles)
      3.Family Background
      4, Strengths and weakness.
      5 why you want be a part of organisation.
      6.How soon i can join if a get selected.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cafe Coffee Day (New Delhi).

Interview

I got this intern via IIT Bombay entrepreneurship cell membership. Since I was their college representative for NIT patna, they gave me this intern as offer. It was interesting to have this offer without giving any major interview.

Negotiation

Trainee - Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cafe Coffee Day (Bengaluru) in January 2017.

Interview

Just one round of interview after the CV shortlist. All that they look for is your communication skills and your energy level. You answer has to be a pitch for the company and they could ask one or two technical questions very specific to the role at hand. Have a basic idea and you should be able to clear it. Do not get carried away by the interviewer's comments about your state of mind. The comments I heard were that I was nervous and it did have an impact.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.